Vienen w/Classy Dame

AD-Vienen-usgsMalawi.jpg

Scent: Elegant sheer musky floral, perfect for a dressy work day or fancy evening.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PLUM BLOSSOMS ~ Inspires & maintains love, protects dwelling against evil and intrusion.
EGYPTIAN MUSKS ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

I will happily offer the first review. This is exquisite; elegant; mysterious. It glides across the skin like silk. The effect is similar to luxuriating in an outdoor bath filled with blossoms. The scent is like nothing I can recall- hypnotic, yet clean and fresh- drawing you ever closer. It is, at first, perfectly ripe, still-tartly scented plums. The musk is so sheer that it nearly only adds warmth, with a touch of humidity. As the scent settles and blooms the tartness fades and the softer, plum blossom comes forward, and again, the musk adds depth and warmth. I've been wearing this for about 90 minutes, and it is only growing more beautiful, more hypnotically enchanting.

Mara, my other half just came downstairs from the office and said, "It smells so good in here. What is that? Oooo, that is fresh and pretty. What has Mara created this time? You should order some."

How can I not oblige? 

The parcel arrived..today. That was record time, LPMP Crew! I have worn the sample size on three occasions over the last week, and every time, every.single.time, people have asked, "Something smells so good/amazing/really good, what am I smelling/what is that? I'd hold out my wrist and ask, "Is this what you're smelling?" There was always a yes, followed by, what IS that?/I've never smelled anything like that before/Oh my god, what IS that? Where did you get it? Comments about the scent ranged from light and fresh, to warm, to to intoxicating, to "Mmmmmmmm". 

Sent your website to them. Hope they fall as hard for LPMP as I did, all those many years ago. 💞

Vienen is really something special! I had no idea what plum blossoms smelled like, so I was curious. Everything @Wanderlust said is true. It’s soft, elegant and like wearing luxurious silk. This would be great for both a fancy night out or for a quiet night in with you loved one. Classy Dame is perfect for the phero as it never fails at making everyone (and you) around you so, so very happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this one is dangerous. This was my first interaction with Classy Dame as well. The scent is wonderful, of course, but the phero has been a doozy. I personally don't feel the effects of it, but everyone around me does, and it's obvious. I've worn this twice. Once on it's own for a test drive and then again with another perfume and a couple spritzes of Levitation. People flirt with me nonstop. They walk away, thinking they're done, only to turn around and come back. And it's everyone. Not just one gender, it's all of them. It's fun if you have the energy for it!

• 2 months later...

I loooove this perfume. I had been away from pheremone perfumes for a few years and was recently reminded of them (got back to my witchy roots!)...I ordered this sample and couldn't believe how amazing I smelled AND how amazing I FELT. The Classy Dame phero creates a "spring in my step" mood, not too overtly sexy but just feel great: optimistic, energized, ready to take on the day.

The scent is hard to describe (I'm probably also uniquely bad at that kind of thing) but it makes me feel delicate, sort of old fashioned (like Pride & Prejudice era) and very very feminine but in a refined way. Like picture me demurely sniffing a nosegay...yeah that might say it all, lol!

• 1 month later...

I love the Egyptian Musk in this, it's so gorgeous, but there's something about the plum blossom note that does not like me, I fear.  It's coming across a little bitter.  But I can certainly see how this is so sophisticated and definitely appropriate for special occasions and the like.

• 5 months later...

I haven't been active online much due to health issues but I do have an update on this that I needed to share. This is perfume/phero is amazing for dealing with doctors. I don't trust doctors (some bad experiences I won't go into) because I usually feel dismissed by them. But when I wear this perfume, everyone bends over backwards to help me. Again, it's all genders, not just men. The Ghost Dust with Open Windows has a similar effect but not as powerful. Wearing Vienen to all my doctor appointments forever.