July Girl's Cherry Bliss

Femmefatale

AD-JulyGirlCherryBliss.jpg

July Girl's Cherry Bliss

Label Image by July Girl with AI

A jubilee of cherries atop creamy and boozy vanilla pudding, lightly spiced with sprinkles of cinnamon, pepper and ginger

Definitely cherry! The spices didn’t come out to play for me. Wet it was more of a cherry candy or lollipop. Dry it was like a cherry pie filling, later it became creamer as it aged. 

I absolutely love this one! The cherry is right up front, along with an undertone of spices. After an hour or so it becomes creamier - almost like a cherry Creamsicle or a vanilla soft serve with the hard cherry coating on top. I was a little worried about the pepper note, but the spices are perfect and just add a slight zing to the perfume. 

I really like this. At first I don't get much sweetness, mostly spicy cherries. Definitely wakes me up! 🤣 I only put a bit on the back of one hand, so I'll keep checking on it to see if it gets sweet/creamy after it dries down and melds some more. 🍒

This went on like candy and dried down into something almost powdery on me. I know this doesn't sound great, but similar in scent to how a cherry cough drop tastes? I'm usually so much better at describing these in a more flattering light, but I'm so rusty, lol. Despite my crappy choice of words, this really was delicious and I absolutely loved it. The mister did, too!

• 1 month later...

On me this opens up as straight maraschino cherry - not candy, not fresh cherries, but delicious scarlet orbs of that special cherry-almond sweetness that only comes from cocktail cherries.  It settles down to a sweet and faintly fruity skin scent that is an understated vanilla and cherry.  By understated I don't mean generic or indistinct, just subtle and not in-your-face.  I'm quite the fan of this one ;)