New Releases for Autumn~Winter 2023! The 'Weenies are Here! :D

On 11/26/2023 at 12:34 AM, Femmefatale said:

And the Candy Cane goes to @Onyx. @luna65should we put reviews for North Pole 23 on the thread from years ago? @Mila sexy you say? Tell me more. Does your boyfriend like it a lot? 

He does 😉 I got it because of his feedback.

It makes me think of a bold red wine, dark roses, and heavy red velvet. I was wary of “dead roses” in vain, as there is nothing wrong with them in this perfume. One of these days I’ll open the new bottle and post a review 

Edited by Mila

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/25/2023 at 10:34 AM, Femmefatale said:

@luna65should we put reviews for North Pole 23 on the thread from years ago? 

Thank you so much for pointing that out - ugh, I hate it when I forget a thread!  But there is one for it now.

13 hours ago, Mila said:

The North Pole is very gingery to me. A more masculine ginger bread version vs Garland & Lace

Thank you, @Mila! Your comment helped me decide. I was considering a trial but I may need to hold off. I enjoyed how Garland & Lace (2023) smelled but it was too faint for me. The bigger reason though is I want to give Mr. Onyx a break from ginger scents. I've been using this lemongrass spray which has a pretty strong ginger undertone and he finds it too strong. 

On 11/29/2023 at 6:02 AM, Mila said:

I was wary of “dead roses” in vain, as there is nothing wrong with them in this perfume

I was also a bit wary of the dead roses part...and I like rose, so it’s nice to know the roses aren’t quite so dead. Now I might have to try a sample.