OCCOs 2024: Cheery Cherry

image.png.367cfea53b16cbc0262df0d3683ef9cb.png

Cherry Vanilla lusciousness.

Life is a bowl of cherries? Well it definitely should be with this yummy cherry-vanilla mix: featuring bushels of cherries - from red, dark, and Maraschino to some chocolate-covered types for very good measure - topped with a zing! of red currant, lounging on a lush abundance of creamy sweet varieties of vanilla. Fans of our Special Delivery fragrance should find much to cheer about!

Pheromone-Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is a major blast of cherry!!! I just got the box today and slathered this on one arm (Crazy Heart on the other). I was expecting a cherry Creamsicle 🍒 scent right out of the bottle - but nope - it was all cherry on me. After 2 hours, I am just beginning to smell the vanilla peeking through, as the cherry has mellowed out a bit. My husband and I went to grab take-out and he thought I smelled like maple syrup (in a good way), lol. I will try this again in a few days and see if I get more vanilla. Either way, it smells delicious. If you like cherries, like I do, I would highly recommend this!

I'm all in favor of cherry-vanilla for sure, but there's something which is having a fit on my skin...waaaah !    In the wet stage it seemed like I was even getting a hint of anise?  Like, WTF.  In the vial, the cherry and red currant mix is almost this side of medicinal but on my skin at least that part of it mellows out in the drydown.  It's very potent, though, definitely robust enough to wear on its' own.

It’s very very sweet, much much sweeter than let’s say July Girl’s Cherry Bliss.

On me the impression it’s mostly that bright red super sweet cherry that you find in your cocktail