OCCOs 2024: Crazy Heart

image.png.31f9d38e65b8f7f97ad297bc5ddb1c2e.png

An island getaway in a bottle! This one may drive people a little nutty, due to the lavish amounts of Gotcha! (which has the rep of lowering inhibitions!) teamed with the sexual powerhouse of Copulins!

This is a very special OCCO, featuring our exclusive GOTCHA! pheromone blend, a sensual sexual attractant, but more importantly with a little something extra…something to help erode his fears, something to help him let go of his inhibitions, something to help nudge him off that cliff of indecision and into your arms. A fragranced take on a Hawaiian lei: with beauteous blooms of gardenia, magnolia and plumeria woven together with maile vine and enhanced with luscious cocoa butter and coconut cream, then given delicious warmth courtesy of vanilla extract and tonka bean.

Pheromone-Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is really lovely. I am not into florals as a general rule, with the exception of lavender but this is sweet and light. It is a nice balance between the florals and creamy vanilla/coconut, although I am not picking up the coconut as a separate note. The cops are undetectable and it's hard to believe this is an OCCO! It's perfect for Gotcha!

This sounds wonderful Kayla! As much as I love coconut, it tends to overpower other scents (on me at least) so I’m looking forward to being able to smell the other scents in this also. I don’t remember the notes for Coco Chrissy’s High Floral right off the bat, but that is one of the few I wear that stays true to the floral/coconut combo without being all coconut. I’m hoping this is similar, but a bit softer, as that one starts and stays almost overwhelmingly strong for many many hours. Mine should be here on Monday!!🥳

7 hours ago, Amanda said:

This sounds wonderful Kayla! As much as I love coconut, it tends to overpower other scents (on me at least) so I’m looking forward to being able to smell the other scents in this also. I don’t remember the notes for Coco Chrissy’s High Floral right off the bat, but that is one of the few I wear that stays true to the floral/coconut combo without being all coconut. I’m hoping this is similar, but a bit softer, as that one starts and stays almost overwhelmingly strong for many many hours. Mine should be here on Monday!!🥳

I think you'll absolutely love Crazy Heart, Amanda. I traded away my Coco Chrissy's low floral note almost immediately after I got it because the floral note(s) were overpowering on me. Yesterday, I kept going back to sniff my wrist because Crazy Heart smelled so nice. I can still smell it faintly this morning. It's a keeper!

I do love this Kayla!! I haven’t been to Hawaii in years and years but that sweet floral scent wafting on the air never really leaves you! That’s what this reminds me of. The coconut is there but it’s very much in the background letting the florals be the star. It’s very delicate and makes me feel feminine and precious. 

This is gorgeous!  Very lush tropical florals underscored with vanilla-coconut, but not what you would normally expect from that kind of blending.  It's sweet but it's also just so luxurious!

This one is my absolute favorite! I’m not normally into florals without a musk or something as the “freshness”  tends to go kind of grassy or weedy on me (although given my recent love of Ever Moor, I’m seriously questioning my floral position) but I seriously cannot stop wearing it! I know it’s got cops and gotcha, but I’m wearing it all day just sitting at home by myself 😂 It manages to stay luscious and creamy feeling while just wafting lightly through the air, like I’m on a gorgeous flowery beach in the middle of my snowy mountains. If I close my eyes I can feel the breeze and sunshine and my hips start doing the hula, all on their own accord.💃🏼

Tropical LPs in the likes of this Occo and Field of Dreams do not work for me - it just reads as sweaty on me (unsure of what note is the culprit)

2 hours ago, Mila said:

Tropical LPs in the likes of this Occo and Field of Dreams do not work for me - it just reads as sweaty on me (unsure of what note is the culprit)

Field of dreams has Aja right, which I understand to be copulinesque? That only works on me in Earthly Pleasures, I’m not sure why because in everything else it is a huge no go on my skin! Maybe it’s the cops mixing weird with the florals for you?🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe, @Amanda.

But I tried mixing cop-heavy blends with Maeve (floral-fruity I think is the category) and it was ok.

Maybe I should just stay away from “tropical” LPs as I can’t figure out the notes that do not work for me in those - Field of Dreams and Occo Crazy Heart do not have overlapping notes

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried OCCO black(fave!) And blue, and this OCCO has the lightest scent. Was crisp and citrusy at first, and dried down to more of the coconut and vanilla while maintaining some citrus. This would be a good summer OCCO compared to spicy black.

Haven't tried Gotcha before, so eager to see how this combo works out!

Holy shit. Crazy Heart OCCO with Gotcha mixed with Let it Shine/Topper has produced the biggest hit in my husband of 13 years. Been wearing pheromones for like 15 years, and the only one that affected him this much was Alter Ego from Stone Labs, which isn't produced anymore.

He's a big sweet macho construction man-- buff and smart and pragmatic. Since he came home three hours ago: 

1. Long sexy eye contact.

2. Telling me I smell amazing four times already.

3. He's told the kids they're going to bed early and said our secret code word for "I want to do you." Twice.

4. Offering to run errands in a sweet sexy way. He's a giver by nature and usually offers, but he's being extra romantic and sexy about it tonight. Whatever makes me happy, he said.

On a Monday night? He's exhausted! What magic is this?!

For context, I wear Ghost Dust and Cougar every day for work, and put OCCO black in my cleavage, too. 

Hubs doesn't really react to straight 'nol, though he does get distracted by cops. Not especially romantic. DHEAS makes him extra agreeable, but not sexy. Whatever this OCCO Crazy Heart Gotcha and Let it Shine Topper mix is, with this particular scent, he keeps smelling my neck and kissing me. And oh, God, the sexy eye contact!

Edited by AsclepiasSpeciosa
Let it Shine

On 3/11/2024 at 9:35 PM, AsclepiasSpeciosa said:

Holy shit. Crazy Heart OCCO with Gotcha mixed with Let it Shine/Topper has produced the biggest hit in my husband of 13 years.

:cat690:  Yes! It is something special, isn’t it? I haven’t tried it with Let It Shine yet, but now I’m definitely going to. And maybe I need another bottle of Crazy Heart.

Edited by RosesArePink

6 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

maybe I need another bottle of Crazy Heart.

I totally ordered a full bottle after posting this. Crazy Heart is aptly named with the sexy, happy affection it inspires in my husband. (2 more hits since Monday with him. It's insane. I'm not even ovulating.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 12:05 AM, AsclepiasSpeciosa said:

I totally ordered a full bottle after posting this. Crazy Heart is aptly named with the sexy, happy affection it inspires in my husband. (2 more hits since Monday with him. It's insane. I'm not even ovulating.)

LOL - isn't fun having a secret weapon or two?