OCCOs 2024: Orange Droolious

image.png.b4c89e622b4b350e747f2333e43b4efb.png

Like a creamy dreamsicle.

So many of our beloved customers dream of this classic pairing of orange and vanilla, and once again we’ve whipped it up with additional allure! The always sunny aura of essential oils of Tangerine, Mandarin, and Clementine plus juicy Mango all freshly-squeezed into numerous rich buttery vanillas and buttercreams, with just a touch of amber and a sprinkle of crispy sugar on top. Positively lickable (but please remember it’s perfume)!

Pheromone-Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

• luna65 changed the title to OCCOs 2024: Orange Droolious
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

The first impression for me is bright, creamy citrus fruitiness. Then on me anyway, it turns into a warm vanilla skin-scent. Unfortunately for me, my skin never seems to be able to hold on to citrus scents for very long. The citrus in this one has lasted longer than most though.

This version of Orange Droolious is different than the original with the addition of mango. It was strongly present upon the initial application, then blended in with the orange during the drydown. I'm not getting a ton of vanilla but it definitely has a creamy feel to it. I like it a lot and am going to try it again in a few days to see if I get more vanilla. 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that there doesn't seem to be as much creaminess to this version as the original, but I enjoy how the mango bolsters the orange and it keeps it juicy-bright.

This is juicy and delicious and I’m discovering while I don’t usually love citrus scents, I do love mango! It disappeared so quickly though, which Ambrosial Dream does also, it just doesn’t last long on my skin. Vanilla is normally a lingering scent on me but I could barely detect it in this. First swipe and about 20 minutes after is delicious though! I’ll try moisturizing and layering tricks to see if I can get this to stick around longer.🤞🏼