Water Musk

AD-WaterMusk.jpg.45d800e3f94f09426106f82de5a2e267.jpg

Scent: Refreshing watery musk.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
GREEN MUSK ATTAR ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
COCONUT WATER ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy. Water magic and water deities.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is amazing!!! I’m definitely going to need a full bottle of this! I’m getting the musk, which is so good🥰 and what I’m thinking is the bamboo from a couple other scents I have that also have bamboo.  This smells phenomenal on me, if I do say so myself 😉 but I think it would be devastating on a man also. 

It’s not what I would consider green, the green notes just aren’t coming out on my skin, so if anyone usually shys away from green scents I’m gonna say go ahead and try this one anyway.

I agree with @Amanda - this really is amazing! I close my eyes and it reminds me of being on vacation at a fancy resort. Beautifully blended and perfect for summer. Normally I'm iffy on bamboo scents, but this all works so well together.

Oh man. This brings back some memories. I don’t know of what, but it smelled good, Maybe a new age store? I thought it would be sharply aquatic, but it’s not. It smells green and kind of vegetal.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a loyal fan of Mara's green musk but...I think the aloe is just being a hater on me. *sigh*  But for anyone who really enjoys a clean type of fragrance, this is a great example of that kind of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally tested this out today. I let it sit for a bit to meld after travel shock and I love it!

Currently, it smells comparable to Egyptian musk which I love but this is after all day in 90 degree weather. Earlier it was coconut musky goodness with some aquatic notes.

When I first got this, it smelled more masculine but now it’s much softer but still has a decent throw to it. 

Comparing this to Tropical Musk: Tropical Musk is sweeter and almost sunscreen like. Water Musk is more cool toned. If that makes sense.

Edited by Vika