I was thinking about some of my favourite phero's today that are GGG or already sold out... In particular SS4W, PP and CB

They were made by Pharmacon right? I'm not clear on all of the details, but he got in trouble for selling things he shouldn't (not the phero's) and Pharmacon therefor seized to exist? I was under the impression that he's started another phero company so if he's back in the phero business why can't he do a re-brew of SS4W for us? Doesn't he understand we need it?

I know we have a new "popularity potion" coming with the actors magic, and we have several great sexy phero's, but other than SS4W, the one that has been just OMG for me is CB... Is there absolutely no possibility to get these back?

No possibility of getting these back, sorry.

I will say that the stories 'other' places have spread around about Chris and P-com are largely fabricated. Chris was a very talented formulator, and I, too, will miss several of his blends.

No possibility of getting these back, sorry.

I will say that the stories 'other' places have spread around about Chris and P-com are largely fabricated. Chris was a very talented formulator, and I, too, will miss several of his blends.

He is in fact working with another company,if he doesnt own it.

I saw his name in type at (i think its called) AlphaDream.

I could be wrong here.

He is in fact working with another company,if he doesnt own it.

I could be wrong here.

Hmmm, just looked it up...Interesting...

I just looked at the AlphaDream website...they have interesting stuff! Too bad they don't have many reviews!

I just looked at the AlphaDream website...they have interesting stuff! Too bad they don't have many reviews!

The stuff looks like some of the blends we had here. BUT I also feel skeptical about the amount of pheros in them. There is a sketchyness I feel when looking at the site. (Not because of said stories) more because of the alignment to pherolure, the site has.

The stuff looks like some of the blends we had here. BUT I also feel skeptical about the amount of pheros in them. There is a sketchyness I feel when looking at the site. (Not because of said stories) more because of the alignment to pherolure, the site has.

Yes, you're right. I saw some similar ingredients in their mixes that used to be in SS4W...

Anyhow, the website at least looks professional compared to the cheap-o looking ones! (Ah my nerdy-ness got in the way sorry!)