My Cuddle Bunny and Blatant Invitation Reviews

These two products are off the hook. I have Valentine Queen spiked with CuddleBunny and I just love the scent. He likes it and CuddleBunny has almost an alcoholic affect on him. He gets so talky, and sweet and intimate. Sweeet sweeeet talking on this stuff. Treats me like the Queen of Sheba, acts like a love struck troubadour, gets very into my face, just wont stop looking and petting lips and cheeks and chin ect. EST has magical affects on this man. The scented CB sometimes it gives me the sneezes. I find it very pleasant but the more I wear it he says it smells a bit like baby powder and doesn't compare to the Valentine Queen. I still think its a very nice scent. Anyway last night I applied a healthy dose of Cuddlebunny and was actually worried that I had really overdone it because it seemed to start smelling pretty strong when I was in the car. I stopped at Tim Hortons for some late night coffee since all the starbucks are closed around here. I order a large ice coffee and give her all my specifics on wanting splenda and lowfat milk ect and she says "I'm going to charge you for a small because you're special" and then starts leaning over the counter going on this long diatribe about this younger guy she is dating and how adorable he is and how he's quitting pot for her because he loves her so much and how she is sooo in love with him. Ummmm...uh. What? I never talked to this girl before and I don't know if this is a normal thing, but it was very late and there wasn't a soul in the place, and she's twirling around behind the counter in her little Tim Horton's hat cooing about her dreamy pothead boyfriend like I cared. She stopped to tell me how beautiful I am and what a nice smile I have and how much she loved my purse. Then went back to telling me about how this guy 10 years her junior was laying off the dooby because she was the "twinkling star" of his life. Yes that's in quotes..because she actually said that. lol. I'm convinced I overdosed on Cuddlebunny...or maybe she is just a very weird little lady.

My target was absolutely chatty and just wanted to pet me like a kitty all night and reminiscence about the first time we met. He was extremely sentimental and cuddly and doing his hand and elbow kissing, finger sucking EST routine. EST how I doth love you. I have yet to find a blend that consistently brings out the "animal" in him. He's capable of this, but I haven't found a thing that CONSISTENTLY affects him in the animal way...Cuddle Bunny and Tail spiked with EST always affects him in a love-puppy way..not animal..just so Velcro. He acts like he is on catnip or something. Man-nip. I don't know. The stuff is remarkable!

Blatant Invitation never fails to amuse. Never wear this stuff into a geriatric center. I had a pervy old man leering at me at the grocery store and he actually makes a beeline to me and stands in front of me, faces me and says, "I just snuck up on you." He scans my body like a freaking lech. His wife glares at him. I'm startled..I'm 6ft tall and this little old man is about tit-high. I back up and just give him a canned laugh and he says. "Oh a strange man is following you." and laughs like he is entertaining or something. He stares at me blatantly as I inspect the meat counter..it's that really creepy I'm-getting-wood hyper-perv look. Run Geena, Run!

World Market 3 hits in there. I swear some men BLUSH when I wear this stuff and am talking to them. I notice constant "circling" when I wear Blatant Invitation. It's constant and aggressive looks. I know I've said this before and don't want to come off as vain..but I get a lot of looks from men where ever I go, but when I wear this...men start behaving like SHARKS. The attention is fun but very often it's a bit unsettling. Funny thing is...its always guys that I wouldn't hit with a 10 foot pole who react the most from Blatant Invitation, men who wouldn't normally have the nerve to hit on me, old guys, super young guys. It's really uncanny. They don't get all chivalrous or anything either, they stand there, and stare and stare or approach like silly monkies. Truth be told, it doesn't bring out a man's most charming side..and I might need to start dabbling in something a little less sexy than BI.

Sooo Ladies. Is there a mix that is somewhere in between Cuddle Bunny and Blatant invitation? Something that makes men drool...but maybe drool more like a gentleman? CuddleBunny is just too intimate to wear in social settings and even though I definitely want the sexy bombshell aura, it would be nice to find something that doesn't give them boners in the milk isle and get the alpha-douches out of my personal space!

Edited by Geena

Well you're extremely attractive and tall so of course you draw stares, even without pheromones I'm sure!

Hmm, maybe try Cougar as an experiment; in many cases it seems to have more of a social component but might still give you a sexual aura. But see, that kind of stuff you relate is why I don't like to receive sexual attention - however slight - from random men, because it usually just makes me want to deck them. Uh...if you HAVE a brain, could you please get it out of your dick. Thank you.

Then again, I have a strange brain. :)

yes it's a double-edge sword with me. I love attention and the power of men being attracted to me and my ability to bend their squishy brain...but then most of them just piss me off. Really some men are so friggin classless, I don't know how any woman would give them the time of day. I am very interested in trying Cougar. Blatant Invitation might be a little too intense for many situations.

Well you're extremely attractive and tall so of course you draw stares, even without pheromones I'm sure!

Hmm, maybe try Cougar as an experiment; in many cases it seems to have more of a social component but might still give you a sexual aura. But see, that kind of stuff you relate is why I don't like to receive sexual attention - however slight - from random men, because it usually just makes me want to deck them. Uh...if you HAVE a brain, could you please get it out of your dick. Thank you.

Then again, I have a strange brain. :)