Flavored Massage Oils!

cheeseburger79

Hey all. I'm real curious about these and was wondering if any of you have taken em for a spin yet?

I have products designed for that(usually that double as other things), but the taste of that stuff is always soooooo strong and I dunno-blah.

I wondered if anyone has tried the Splenda kind yet..do they get sticky? They SOUND like they would be far better than anything on the market now........

Sounds like you may be the beta tester! Master Quince and I are using products by Coco De Mer right now so I know it'll be a while before I order anything new.

Ok-I'm game! I'll report back as soon as possible. Any particular flavors you guys are curious about (no cherry or saltwater taffy-cherry is always funny tasting--and I would need a sample of this "Taffy"-I wanna try it, but---hmm....). Lemme know.

edit-If theres a bubble gum thats out too-anything else is finnnne.....

edit again-Coca de Mer, eh? I shall look into these as well, being the love goddess you are and all.

Edited by cheeseburger79

Coco De Mer is extremely expensive, that's my only caveat. But they've got nice stuff. I say try the honey flavor, that's the one I'm most curious about.

I use this all the time. My (our) favorite is Marshmallow. It has a lovely light scent. Not sticky because there's no sugar. The oils are the same in both versions (scented or flavored). The oils are completely tongue-safe and luxurious, just scenting with flavors rather than perfume. The scent is a little lighter and not as long-lasting when using flavors, and I'm using the finest baker's flavors on the market. It's a fabulous combination - this oil combo with flavor - and as a massage product, this is my favorite I have ever tried. :witchnaner:

Perfumed, I use the same oil combination as both a bath oil and an after shower/shave smoother.

Oh Mara! I'm really excited!!! Bwah! Yay!

Glad for the non-stickiness(or sick nutra sweet tate thats in like allllllll flavored massage products)! Again-YAY!!! The order for these will go in with with the Nov releases....even though my boy is being INTORERABLE tonight. A lil fiesty tussle is kinda fun sometimes...

I'm gonna request, instead of my LP sample, a sample of the taffy flavor of this oil..is that cool?

• 2 weeks later...

Update-though not much of one? I forgot marshmallow, dang it-but I did get this in honey and peach--they will be enroute to me shortly, and I'll let ya know how it goes!

Man....I shoulda got Marshmallow---Mara, if you see this, instead of my monthy samples, may I please have small sample bottles of the Taffy and Marshmallow of these? I'll email you.

• 1 month later...