What Beta Test strength to choose?

I know you phero gurus can help me on this one: I don't know whether to just go for the gold and get the strongest Leather (in 3x), or if I should be happy with the regular strength Beta I am expecting to receive this week.

Also, I'de like to know what strength you reccommend in each of the following as well:

1. LAM

2. Lace

I'm 28, so I think I am naturally well-supplied in cops. But I definitely wanna amp up the sexiness (Like, who doesn't? Duh.).

I have a LAM in 3x and I think it is a little overkill. I will probably order it in 2x or even 1x in the future. I am 46 for reference. I have not tried Lace in 3x but I have many bottles amped in 2x and i feel like that is perfect for me. I happen to like the self effects, so I only wear it a couple of times a week because I don't want to lose the effects on me! 1x is good, but 2x is LOVE! Leather I have in 1x and think it is perfect, but I have to be careful about the alpha signature as I am a therapist and cannot come across as the authority, and in my home life I tend to roll a little alpha and don't want it to be over the top. This is definitely easier for me to wear than Dominance as far as congruence though.FWIW!

I know you phero gurus can help me on this one: I don't know whether to just go for the gold and get the strongest Leather (in 3x), or if I should be happy with the regular strength Beta I am expecting to receive this week.

Also, I'de like to know what strength you reccommend in each of the following as well:

1. LAM

2. Lace

I'm 28, so I think I am naturally well-supplied in cops. But I definitely wanna amp up the sexiness (Like, who doesn't? Duh.).

So - it's about congruence with your personality first.

A lot of Beta's work awesome in 1X - particularly in the 60/40 blend. (Don't ask - I have so many beta's now M&D must wonder if I rob banks for a living.)

I would never go for a 3X personally - because it's hard to mask them at that point.

I like Leather in 2X - but it's because it makes me more what I am anyway. I could see 1X strength - while trialing - you can always use more to get to 2X strength and if that works best for you - future orders in 2X.

I'm not so much a huge LAM fan - but maybe Lor or Dolly could weigh in on that.

Lace - I have in 2X and I think it's way overkill. I get major phero headache from the 2X Lace - I think because 2X woozy is just too much for my poor neurotransmitters. I have to go really really easy on the 2X Lace.

OW in a 1X is great for work - not too much, not too little. I prefer Dom in single strength because it doesn't have the EST to soften it - so it's used on on A** kickin' days.

And as discussed before - 2X Cougar is like instant love juice for me as to self effects - so clearly - I'm all about the 2X on the Cougar.

Again - we will all have different opinions based on our experiences - so what you experience and the others experience will be different. So take this for whatever it's worth and make the choices that seem to make sense to you.

I have mixed my own LAM spray (LAM brown sugar/Naughty on the Nile combo), and frankly, I believe the 3x would be overkill....mine works just fine even though it probably isn't a full 1X strength (I didn't dump the whole bottle of LAM in there)......it just takes more sprays, but that it good when you want a BIG scent and don't want to overdo the pheros.....

I have Open Windows in 2X, and I just got Leather in 2X.....Cougar I have in 1X (my libido is already way out there, so I don't need too much of that one).....

I do think that 3X in Leather would probably be hard to cover, and you could be in danger of accidentally OD'ing.....I would go with 1X or 2X.....

My only opinion here is that its very personal,

with me I burn-off some scents fast and so getting only a 1X or possibly a 2X makes sense to me because I like to wear more scent sometimes.

You will be limited to the scent you can wear if the pheros are stronger than you personally are used to or can handle.

And vice-versa with the pheros.

I like to remind us that we are also making/giving-off pheros,too, so these mixes are just in addition to our own personal magnetism.

I also want to say that both ShellyB and Dolly are the devil

because reading their posts is making me trade like the wind.

I also want to say that both ShellyB and Dolly are the devil

because reading their posts is making me trade like the wind.

LOL!

LOL!

you see me? im a trading fool trying to keep up with your new successes and stuffs.

Im high on Garland and Lace right now and thanks to Shelly I cant go to the mailbox without slathering on some Cougar.

Dammit.

This is great advice, ladies. Thank you for informing me that I could overdo, and therefore even nix the results I'm looking for. So glad to hear I don't have to break the bank just yet by ordering 3x in each formulation. Yay!

This is great advice, ladies. Thank you for informing me that I could overdo, and therefore even nix the results I'm looking for. So glad to hear I don't have to break the bank just yet by ordering 3x in each formulation. Yay!

The 1X strengths are quite potent as they are. I think that will give you a good starting point for testing.....allow you to see which ones you need in a stronger formulation.....