Beta Sprays vs. Original oil based phero blends

I want to hear whats your take on Beta sprays vs. the original oil based pheros...

Do you guys prefer one over the other?

I know Beta sprays diffuses much faster than oil based pheros... but are they the same potency?

I guess my question is... do you use the same amount to get the same potency? or do you need to use more with the spray since it comes in a bigger size! I am guessing you need to spray more to get the same effect with the oils?

I love the Beta sprays because I feel like I get a bigger punch. I use 2x in most and usually use 3 sprays. That's just my optimal doseage, ymmv. My goal is to get all the pheros in 2x Beta, along with some more boosted scents in beta. I still love my oils for the "aliveness" of them. The beta sprays do not seem to morph like my beloved oils.

I love the Beta sprays because I feel like I get a bigger punch. I use 2x in most and usually use 3 sprays. That's just my optimal doseage, ymmv. My goal is to get all the pheros in 2x Beta, along with some more boosted scents in beta. I still love my oils for the "aliveness" of them. The beta sprays do not seem to morph like my beloved oils.

Agreed with everything TG says - the 2X is my sweet spot. My next purchase is a 2X OCCO so I can amp up my unscenteds - when appropriate. Cops to anything is my happy juice - particularly in my 2X cops boosted scents.

I still use the oils if I lurvs the scent - or I'm going unscented Phero's over the top. So that's most days. So I have a few - not many where I have it both oil and Beta. So for instance - I might layer Cougar oil down first, come back and spray with Mega Cougar a few minutes later. Then I'm one sparkly shiny human being for HOURS. And I still get the benefit of the morphing oils.

I want to hear whats your take on Beta sprays vs. the original oil based pheros...

Do you guys prefer one over the other?

I know Beta sprays diffuses much faster than oil based pheros... but are they the same potency?

I guess my question is... do you use the same amount to get the same potency? or do you need to use more with the spray since it comes in a bigger size! I am guessing you need to spray more to get the same effect with the oils?

I love both! It really depends on what I'm doing.... for instance, if I am going to a party and wearing a social phero that I want to get way out there, I use my spray.....sometimes, if it is a close evening with my man, I'll go with oil.....and sometimes, like Shelly, I do both.....the oil based will last and the spray gets way out into the air, so you get the best of both worlds....