Stamps.com Notice

Are you within the US?

If not, you would get an email directly from us.

We can only use stamps.com for domestic postage. For international, we have to go to the post office and have them do everything manually.

If you are within the U.S., you're definitely being mailed a stamps.com notice. Check which email address is attached to your paypal address - it is likely being sent to that one.

Other than that, most people are not aware that there is an additional level of spam control on their email accts. You only see what slips past the first control and lands in your spam folder. If you suspect that letters you WANT are being nabbed by spam control in the system, you can either call your provider or do some investigating within your system, and you will eventually find that hidden spam control layer. In it, you can scroll through the banned addresses and remove or allow the ones that you actually want to receive.

I am in the U.S. and check my spam folder. When I first signed up I had a different paypal address that wasn't working. Could it be that it is being sent to that address? But I do get my order confirmations at my new email address so I dunno. I'll try to find the hidden spam folder.

BV- Send us an email with your real name, the old email address that you want removed, and the new one you want used.

I will have John go into the stamps.com system and update our address book with your new information. It's possible that your old email address is still in there.

Also, just in general - for everyone, if you have changed your mailing address, email address, etc., it is a good idea to let us know the first time you make an order that you want sent to a new address to call our attention to it. And if you frequently use more than one address - home/school/work, please be very clear where you want a package sent. Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Hi Mara. I was wondering about my order. I placed it on the 12th but I haven't gotten any information from stamps.com. There have been no changes to my address or email and I've checked the spam folder. Do you think something went wrong?

Thanks,

Rosegirl

Hi Mara. I was wondering about my order. I placed it on the 12th but I haven't gotten any information from stamps.com. There have been no changes to my address or email and I've checked the spam folder. Do you think something went wrong?

Thanks,

Rosegirl

Hi Rosegirl,

Sorry for the wait. We had a "bottle crisis" this month. We had to send back a defective shipment and wait for a replacement shipment to arrive from Italy. Thus, some late orders. I'm really sorry. We just got the bottles in 2 days ago and I have been filling the orders as fast as I can, and I'm nearly through the backlog. If your package has not already been shipped, it will go out either today or tomorrow. (I just checked. Your package is in the mail room and ready to go out today.)

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Rosegirl,

Sorry for the wait. We had a "bottle crisis" this month. We had to send back a defective shipment and wait for a replacement shipment to arrive from Italy. Thus, some late orders. I'm really sorry. We just got the bottles in 2 days ago and I have been filling the orders as fast as I can, and I'm nearly through the backlog. If your package has not already been shipped, it will go out either today or tomorrow. (I just checked. Your package is in the mail room and ready to go out today.)

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

No problem Mara. Thanks for the explanation. :yeahthat:

• 1 year later...

Also, just in general - for everyone, if you have changed your mailing address, email address, etc., it is a good idea to let us know the first time you make an order that you want sent to a new address to call our attention to it. And if you frequently use more than one address - home/school/work, please be very clear where you want a package sent. Thank you!

Shoot. Mara, I didn't read this until today. I have moved & my address is changed. I've changed it on my PayPal account and all relevant accounts, but I did *not* let you know before I made my order on May 19th. And I have been wondering about my order, because I haven't gotten a shipping notice from PayPal - not even in my spam folder. Did I goof? I can email the new address if I need to...

D'oh! Darn it! Holiday today!

Happy Memorial Day!

ETA, I just sent an email with my new address. :)

Edited again to add, I got my notice this morning. Thank you.

Edited by Eggers