daily wear of pheros and/or COPS

In my copious note taking I don't have any info on continuous use of phero's and cops. I have printed out threads talking about negative hits, and phero o.d. (in the sense o wearing too much at once) but that's not what I am looking for.

So here's the deal: I notice that I only have 3 scents that are phero free (vicars and tarts and LP Red, and Tera's tickled pink)

My faves are:

Comp positions

MRF

OCCO's blue, pink, white, and black

Cuddle bunny

Sparkle fuschia

I find myself reaching for these phero'd scents mostly for the way they smell. But lately I've been wondering if one should take days off. I KNOW I read somewhere about exhausting your neuro transmitters and eventually not being able to experience self effects, but I can't find that particular thread.

Do you all wear cops/phero's daily? Take breaks? Notice any diminishing effect of pheros on self or others?

I am slowly adding scents as budget will allow, but none hold a candle to the aforementioned, and frankly I love my pheros. Please advise.

meaning you can wear pheros/cops as long as you wear like, BI one day, then SS4w the next? how much of a stickler should we be? I think almost all of the blends I have contain either cops or A-nol

Cops aren't pheromones so they should be ok to wear everyday. When I first started I tried to read about this too. Some say pheromones are ok to wear everyday and some say to take a break every few days. I guess the safer thing is to take a break every few days.

Cops aren't pheromones so they should be ok to wear everyday. When I first started I tried to read about this too. Some say pheromones are ok to wear everyday and some say to take a break every few days. I guess the safer thing is to take a break every few days.

I agree with bruiseviolet :) I think wearing cops everyday is fine :) But i can't wear pheromones everyday! I will probably crash myself! XD So i take breaks every now and then so that i feel the effect without being too tired :):):) And i also avoid wearing pheros when I'm stress and tired and have long projects to do :)

IT really depends on your sensitivity to pheros :) You just have to try and figure whether wearing pheors everyday suits your body or not :)

I should mention that I have been feeling weighed down, sort of tired. I have just chalked it up to the CRAP weather we are having (ongoing dismal days really affect me) but could it be :

B-nol

Est

Cougar phero

A-nol?

I should mention that I have been feeling weighed down, sort of tired. I have just chalked it up to the CRAP weather we are having (ongoing dismal days really affect me) but could it be :

B-nol

Est

Cougar phero

A-nol?

Could be Cougar? Bnol or Anol? I remember my first trail of cougar and got bad headache... Everyone reacts differently at different times! I'm much more "used" to the pheros now than before and i don't crash as often as i was used to... :) They are funny things.. haha! :) You just have to keep track of yourself, how you behave, what kind of affect you get, how long they last for.... etc. Sometimes I DAB rather than roll the whole thing on my arm!!! Remember, sometimes a little goes a LONG way!!! :)

I don't wear pheros every day and I wear cops more often than pheros. When I first found LP, I bought mostly UN pheros and phero enhanced scents. I believe 50% of my loot is phero free.

I guess I could use more pheros in my work life since I'm surrounded and I interact with people from all walks of life.

Maybe you need to get used to the effects of pheros over a period of time.

Could be Cougar? Bnol or Anol? I remember my first trail of cougar and got bad headache... Everyone reacts differently at different times! I'm much more "used" to the pheros now than before and i don't crash as often as i was used to... :) They are funny things.. haha! :Hug_emoticon: You just have to keep track of yourself, how you behave, what kind of affect you get, how long they last for.... etc. Sometimes I DAB rather than roll the whole thing on my arm!!! Remember, sometimes a little goes a LONG way!!! :Hug_emoticon:

I don't think I've had "crash" effect. Do you mean like in that later afternoon time when your tired? I had that before pheros.

IT really depends on your sensitivity to pheros :) You just have to try and figure whether wearing pheors everyday suits your body or not :)

You just have to keep track of yourself, how you behave, what kind of affect you get, how long they last for.... etc. Sometimes I DAB rather than roll the whole thing on my arm!!! Remember, sometimes a little goes a LONG way!!! :)

Good stuff Grasshopper BumBoBee !!! :)

I wear cops & pheros most every day and as yet have not had a single problem,well,except once with a headache from straight A-nol,and that will not happen again :abfx: ...we each have to find our own way.

Everyone is different,and no one will ever convince me otherwise...oh and there are no "secret" blends that will not cause problems if they are misused/overused...IMNSHO that is BS :lol:

B-nol

Est

Cougar phero

A-nol?

I guess it could be any of them! Try taking a break for a couple days and see if you feel better. If you feel better, then you know you can't wear pheros everyday. If you feel the same, maybe that means you can wear pheros everyday. Just pay attention to how you feel and you'll know if/when you need a break. :abfx: I've seen some people say all they need to do if vary the blends they wear and some people wear the same blend everyday with no problems. I guess it's different for everyone!

IIf you feel the same, maybe that means you can wear pheros everyday. Just pay attention to how you feel and you'll know if/when you need a break. :lol: I've seen some people say all they need to do if vary the blends they wear and some people wear the same blend everyday with no problems. I guess it's different for everyone!

I get no effects from SS4W when it is from a roll on bottle. BUT i do get that glamour and sexy effect when i transform the SS4W into a spray form! :abfx: SO yes, you need to be the crazy scientist varying different amounts, spots on your body (back of ur hand/ elbow/ back of your legs/ neck/ chest...), spray/ oil, yeh... hahah! It's VERY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I don't want to cause irreversible damage.

There's no way that you can cause any irreversible damage by using commercial strength pheromones in the instructed manner.

As long as you just wear them, and don't drink them or touch them to flame, you're fine.

As long as you just wear them, and don't drink them or touch them to flame, you're fine.

Well, THAT explains it! No more Super Sexy in my coffee... I thought drinking it would make it come out my pores thus giving me that constant phero vibe

:D

just kidding. Thanks Mara for weighing in on this thread. I had hoped you would set me straight. I try to print out as much as I can or tag these threads to refer to later, but somehow I couldn't find what I was looking for. Yaay! I don't have to worry.

:) You may THINK I'm joking, but there is a company out there that sells hormones and steroids as "putative pheromones"...they are actually sold by the supplier as drugs or "nutritional suppliments" to be ingested, but these guys liquefy them in alcohol and sell them as pheros. And there are several companies out there selling pheromone candles, which is absolutely toxic. When pheros touch flame they turn into a toxic gas. Not an opinion, FACT. That's why I'm making wax melts rather than candles with them. It's frightening what's out there and what people do with them sometimes!

Oh I had no idea. Speaking of burning them, I tried some skellyhead (2 drops mixed with water) and put it in my hot pot. WONDERFUL!! But thanks for the heads up about burning phero's. I can see myself trying a blend in a hot pot and not knowing. Close call.

Woman how are you answering my blathering thread while putting out all the June releases? What are you-bionic or something? :)

Oh I had no idea. Speaking of burning them, I tried some skellyhead (2 drops mixed with water) and put it in my hot pot. WONDERFUL!! But thanks for the heads up about burning phero's. I can see myself trying a blend in a hot pot and not knowing. Close call.

Not sure what a "hot pot" is, but if it is just a warmer, and the pheros don't touch flame, it's fine. :)

(I check the boards while things are loading)

I'm going to weigh in & add my two scents. Firstly, I second & third everything M & Bumbob said. Secondly, I'l describe a phero crash for me. I'm sensitive to caffeine, so I can't really drink it all that much & if I overdo it I end up feeling anxious & overly exhausted & crabby. When I have a phero crash it's very similar. I usually end up wearing pheros 2-4x a week @ most & sometimes going a couple weeks without wearing them. I've only crashed once or twice in over 2 yrs. of using them. The beautiful thing about them is that if they don't agree with you, you can easily wash the offending blend off & you're back to your comfort zone :)

70614112403C.JPGSorry, it's called an 'oil warmer'. A tea light candle goes in the bottom chamber and fragrance oil on top. Brain far, forgot the proper name. Hot pots are those thingy's you use in college dorm rooms to heat soup

Not sure what a "hot pot" is, but if it is just a warmer, and the pheros don't touch flame, it's fine. :)

(I check the boards while things are loading)

We have oil warmers and ceramic ones in our web store that are suitable for the wax melts as well as oil. Will finish uploading those and our melts later this eve.

You can put anything into an oil warmer...with pheros or without, because the oil never touches an open flame.