Leather and Lace

I think they might, they are designed to present different impressions/signatures. However, some people like to mix things no matter what advice someone might have; but I wouldn't.

Edited by luna65

Personal opinion: You'd just be diluting the Leather. You'd be pushing the dominant edge further into the background. Which is fine if that is the effect you're after. The actual pheros wouldn't bind or clash...you'd be *feminizing* the blend further.

• 2 weeks later...

let us know how it goes!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this combo.

I'm going to try it, and if I like it, I may have to get a custom unscented phero made of leather and lace. I'm not a very dominant type- I'm more very friendly and bubbly type, so the combination works to help me be a smidge more assertive while the lace helps with the bubbly/friendly.

I really like this combo.

I'm going to try it, and if I like it, I may have to get a custom unscented phero made of leather and lace. I'm not a very dominant type- I'm more very friendly and bubbly type, so the combination works to help me be a smidge more assertive while the lace helps with the bubbly/friendly.

report back, please!! that description is me to a T, and i would love a nice combo to help me be a -tiny bit- more assertive without falling over the edge into the abyss of stone cold bitch (most dominance pheros end up there for me)

Ok, it's a win, at least in terms of self-effects. I wore Glistening Buttons alone, and I liked it. I wore GB with a touch of Lace- and I was a snuggleball. I had so. much. fun with this combo!!! My friends were super cuddly, but also much more willing to let me take the lead. I love this combo!