Olive and Apricot cream with copulins

MeriendaTime

@Potion Master

wonder if if possible to buy the body cream minus the fragrance (e.g. LP#9 cream minus the #9 fragrance)? I’m looking for ways to use more LP perfumes (I have so many but am slow with the use, oiliness on the skin stops me from using more) and having a high quality natural cream which I can stir my LP perfume in would be a great way to consume more of LP. Also, the fragrance-free version may be a bit cheaper 🥺? Going through tons of moisturiser during cold months

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updating to say I’ve been using this on my face daily and my skin hasn’t had any issues with breakouts and it absorbs quickly. My dry skin on my face has disappeared.

I’ll probably use this throughout the winter. 

On 11/14/2023 at 9:05 AM, Mila said:

@Potion Master

wonder if if possible to buy the body cream minus the fragrance (e.g. LP#9 cream minus the #9 fragrance)? I’m looking for ways to use more LP perfumes (I have so many but am slow with the use, oiliness on the skin stops me from using more) and having a high quality natural cream which I can stir my LP perfume in would be a great way to consume more of LP. Also, the fragrance-free version may be a bit cheaper 🥺? Going through tons of moisturiser during cold months

We have already scented everything we have on hand, sorry!

8 hours ago, Vika said:

Updating to say I’ve been using this on my face daily and my skin hasn’t had any issues with breakouts and it absorbs quickly. My dry skin on my face has disappeared.

I’ll probably use this throughout the winter. 

So happy you like it! Thank you for the nice review! ❤️

Hello, @Vika and @Mila! How much cream do you use and how many jars do you have? I'm hoping to order for body use but I don't know how long a jar may last. I'm considering whether I should order one or two jars to maximize shipping. 🧴📦🫱🏻💵📬

23 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Hello, @Vika and @Mila! How much cream do you use and how many jars do you have? I'm hoping to order for body use but I don't know how long a jar may last. I'm considering whether I should order one or two jars to maximize shipping. 🧴📦🫱🏻💵📬

@Onyx

I only have one jar that I’ve had over the past few years but I am using it fairly often now so two should be plenty.

I only use about a dime size amount on my face and then a pea size amount for my legs. I try not to go overboard because of the copulins in it since I work in an office. Lol

It’s a 4oz jar but if you’re doing your whole body, you might be using more. It’s non greasy and it absorbs right away.

To compare it to my 16oz bottle of bioderma, I go through a bottle every 3 1/2 months and I don’t use a lot of that either for my whole body. So it’s personal preference.

On 11/17/2023 at 6:13 PM, Potion Master said:

We have already scented everything we have on hand, sorry!

So happy you like it! Thank you for the nice review! ❤️

@Potion Master you’re welcome! Thank you for making such a great product! ❤️

Thank you so much for your thoughts @Vika! I know it says copulins on the name but I forgot about it and just thought about slathering it like a normal moisturizer! I'm glad you mentioned the office context! I might need a second jar of something else that doesn't have them.