Combo Advice: Sexy + Bonding

Hi Loves,

I'm hoping you can help me concoct a blend effect for a specific situation!

I'm essentially trying to foster an upbeat, socially magnetic and sexy glow vibe (think SS4W) within an air of deeper romantically bonding & attached attraction (think Perfect Match).

BUT....is the combo of wearing SS4W + PM too complex to layer at one time? If so, I was thinking maybe adding BAM + SS4W, but not sure if the cops in bam take super sexy's sexuality too far..

I also have in arsenal: BAM, Lace, La femme mystere, Blatant Invitation, H&S, and TH.

I've considered:

- sS4W + BAM

- LACE + PM, with a smidge of cops

- LFM + SS4W

- LFM + Lace

-LFM + PM.

I feel like adding Topper to my perfect match sounds like what I need, but i don't have that blend :/.

If you have insight I would love to hear it! I do enjoy adding cops to my PM, but I feel like doing that just adds the sexpot to it, not the magnetic fun sexy to it. Alas, we're never quite happy with what we've got are we.. hehe

Edited by aniko

• 1 month later...

Hi Loves,

I'm hoping you can help me concoct a blend effect for a specific situation!

I'm essentially trying to foster an upbeat, socially magnetic and sexy glow vibe (think SS4W) within an air of deeper romantically bonding & attached attraction (think Perfect Match).

BUT....is the combo of wearing SS4W + PM too complex to layer at one time? If so, I was thinking maybe adding BAM + SS4W, but not sure if the cops in bam take super sexy's sexuality too far..

I also have in arsenal: BAM, Lace, La femme mystere, Blatant Invitation, H&S, and TH.

I've considered:

- sS4W + BAM

- LACE + PM, with a smidge of cops

- LFM + SS4W

- LFM + Lace

-LFM + PM.

I feel like adding Topper to my perfect match sounds like what I need, but i don't have that blend :/.

If you have insight I would love to hear it! I do enjoy adding cops to my PM, but I feel like doing that just adds the sexpot to it, not the magnetic fun sexy to it. Alas, we're never quite happy with what we've got are we.. hehe

I layer PM with SS4W all the time. But I find that Open Windows works better with PM. and of course a dash of cops. does that help?

• 10 months later...

Sorry to resurrect, but Raq On- I was wondering what was your experiences when layering the PM with SS4W? and what environment were you using it in? I was just thinking about trying out this combo. I've tried the PM with OW before and it was good for work tips wise, but I am going to a party and my crush will be there.