looking for recommendations

Bella15

I'm giving Mr Perfect a scarf for Xmas (among other things) and I'd like to scent it first. What's a good scent that would be nice on fabric? I have samples of most of the available men's scents.

He's not real big on spicy or musky scents.. and seems to tend towards more classically masculine scents, for himself, kind of clean/green/fresh. I'm hoping this will be a stepping stone to getting him to try a few LPs..

Of the clean green types available I'd say any of these would be something he might like:

Iconic Tonic

Pinnacle

Sandy Bottom

Top Dog

Touchdown!

Winter Wizardry.

Pheromones: I would go with Charisma, maybe SS4M.

I esp. like Sandy Bottom & Winter Wizardry from Luna's suggestions. Maybe Excaliber & Lion Heart for the green.

Edited by quietguy

Mr. Perfect may like the new one "Blue" from November.

My guess is that you would like it too. It is classic and classy. I have only tried it once in my sample, but every time I liked something the very first time trying it, it has become a favorite.

Thanks! I'll sniff that one tonight..

Nothing with cops,. I would agree.

Thanks, Luna!

Pheromones: I would go with Charisma, maybe SS4M.

I esp. like Sandy Bottom & Winter Wizardry from Luna's suggestions. Maybe Excaliber & Lion Heart for the green.

Out of the ones I had, I really liked Winter Wizardry. I must not love the green scents, because I think I traded away Excalibur, lol

it will be fine - but shy of washing it out, I don't know. But it will be fine. He will like it. Because he likes you! :D