Pillow Stuffing 2019

Beccah

il_fullxfull.1760917300_m4wt.jpg

Artwork Courtesy of Lynryd-Jym Narciso!

Sleep and relaxation scents are always sought-after and sold-out, thus one of the most effective is here once more to bring you deep restful sleep and pleasant dreams.

Morpheus, Keeper of the Realm of Dreams, can be capricious. All too frequently he denies us entry into the province of sleep, as our minds churn with the stresses and concerns of our day-to-day lives. No matter how tired we are, sleep nonetheless evades us. Until now. The calming scents of Lavender, German Blue Chamomile, Indian Patchouli Leaves and Oak Moss soothe the mind and calm the troubled spirit, allowing the uplifting murmurs of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Birch Leaf to stimulate and restore the soul, dispelling anxieties and creating a mindset more open to meditation and relaxation. Don a little Pillow Stuffing perfume before bedtime and let the Dream Master carry you away to the Land of Nod, where all your dreams and wishes can come true.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.
BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection. 

• luna65 unlocked this topic

I think every version of Pillow Stuffing I've tried has smelled exactly the same; tonight I compared the 2015 version to this new brew and yeah - same herbal wonderfulness!

Seriously though, if you've never tried this one and you'd like a sleep scent or pillow scent to really relax you and help you sleep, this does not fail.  I've used it for years and I can vouch for its efficacy.  And I'm not really an herbal/spa scent kind of person but this combination is so incredibly restful I cannot resist its' power!

• 3 months later...

I always think of peppermint and eucalyptus as activating, not relaxing...but I'm wearing this tonight so I guess I'll see how it goes.

I actually came here because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wear it or just put it on my pillow, or what. Wearing it works for me though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ETA: I'm back to say I really enjoyed it! It was relaxing, somehow, even with the peppermint and eucalyptus! I think it has earned a place in my special "sleep scent" organizer that lives in the drawer beside my bed. 

Edited by Lainey

• 3 months later...

I'm kinda a newbie and bought a few sample vials to test out. This was a special free goodie I received (thank you PM) and I had to place an order for more! 

It is unisex and I love how it turns sweet with my body chemistry (I think from the lavender/peppermint?). On my bf it turned masculine and had a more prominent earthy scent (I believe the oakmoss shown through on him).

I wish this wasn't just a limited edition because I think it will become my favorite scent! It has so many lovely notes that shine throughout wear and calms me into sweet relaxation. It starts off pure lavender while wet, but on dry down is where the magic morphes uniquely into a perfectly earthy, sweet scent. What an art piece! 

• 1 year later...

I’ve started wearing a sleep mask to bed, and this is the perfect scent to dot at the bottom of the mask, near my nose!  I usually go for sweeter scents, but this is A+ as a sleep scent. 

• 2 months later...

This review is long overdue.  I have trouble sleeping and as I'm getting older I seem to have more problems....LOL I really love this blend and if you need help sleeping at night it is truly the blend to have in your collection.  It is a bit herbally but it a calming way. For me and my skin, this blend version has been the least herbal on me and I really love how the lavender just blooms on my skin after about 15 minutes. To me the oakmoss really grounds this blend so that as you sleep you get that peaceful vibe.

I also have purchased every version of Pillow Stuffing as Luna noted above and I really love this version the best.  Eucalyptus tends to amp on my skin and in this version it's not as intense and the blend just seems to be less herbally and more soft and peaceful on me.

I want to encourage everyone to also use this a day scent, for those days that are stressful, this blend will help to ease you out of that stress and put you in a place of calm and serenity. This is really a must have scent to have in your collection because it's truly a staple item that you will reach for time and time again.

• 7 months later...

I use this all the time I just love it. it's so soothing and herbaly-sweet and it knocks me right out (as much as can be managed for someone with seasonal insomnia anyway). I also love a good herbal lavender and this is an excellent one. can't say enough good things it fills my head with cotton and unplugs my brain in the best way.