Recreating LAM Lust After Me

Hi All,

I'm attempting to recreate Lust After Me Chocolatini. I'm running low and figured instead of waiting around for it to be restocked at Androtics I would utilize the pheromones here to see how close I can come. I've purchased La Boom with an Androstenol Add-in. I still have half a bottle of EOW that's just begging me to use. So I'm using it. I'm excited and cant wait for my goodies to arrive so that I can experiment. The hubby goes bonkers for LAM. I think that I'll be using the Phero-Addin more often. I really like this feature.

I think my hubby will have a great time with this. Yes Lust After Me is EOW and Androstenol. I have the chocolatini scent and it's really yummy. Although I still have some EOW at home that I purchased from LP I'm thinking about purchasing the Essence Oil from here. I say this as my credit card is running away from me.

I'm with you stkatz. LP has everything I need and with the Phero Add-in the possibilities are endless.

I'll bet your version will smell much better than the chocolatini, too......

I think it will too Dolly. I'll let you know. The La Boom is to die for. Although my second choice was Deliciously Wicked. We shall see.

I have a LaBoom boosted with BI in my trading post.....I got it in a trade....I really do like it, but I have so many options that it isn't getting much love.....

You know, this thread made me realize how much more I like buying pheros here because the ingredients are listed.

Good luck with your re-creation AND the resulting RECREATION, Countess!!

It is soo true eh? I love knowing what is in it. And even with us knowing the notes we still dont know the exact amounts of each so it keeps them safe that way.

The 2 different cuddle bunnies are examples of how different phero doses affect the overall feel. Very interesting....

I have a LaBoom boosted with BI in my trading post.....I got it in a trade....I really do like it, but I have so many options that it isn't getting much love.....

I was going to suggest to you, countess, that you may like Dolly's La Boom. Blatant invitation has replaced my love for LAM. I get some similar GREAT results :)

I know I love BI too but I already have 2 bottles of BI and 2 of LP LE with BI. I get really great results using them. Its just that the LAM is near and dear to me. I've had my half empty bottle for almost 2 years now and can't bear to see it go. I'll probably even put my concoction in the old LAM bottle just to make me feel better.

im not sure if this is helpful but

i actually like the essence oil better than the EoW in alcohol (or whatever the dilutant is).

im not sure why, but i think it works better.

i dont know if anyone else thinks that,

but it was an awful nice surprise, especially since it mixes so well with the scents here.

BTW,love La Boom.

good stuff.

My package is at the post office. I can't wait to make my LAM creation. The EOW that I have is almost 2 years old so it should be good and cheesy. I would've bought the Essence Oil but figured I'd use what I have for now....

Lor thatnks to you, I've changed my mind just that quick. I'm going to the store and buy some Essence Oil RIGHT NOW.

My package is at the post office. I can't wait to make my LAM creation. The EOW that I have is almost 2 years old so it should be good and cheesy. I would've bought the Essence Oil but figured I'd use what I have for now....

Lor thatnks to you, I've changed my mind just that quick. I'm going to the store and buy some Essence Oil RIGHT NOW.

im getting ready to check if it mixes nicely with my new peach scent.

im in LOVE with it.

if the essence oil doesnt overwhelm it,

im ordering it in gallons.

heres another cool thing,Countess-

with regular EoW, i had to wait for dry-down.

i have tried the essence oil with dry-down first,and then applied my scent.

then i realized i can apply them at the same time because they are all oils !!!!

no waiting !

works just fine :666:

i wonder why 2 different product sizes?

hmm.

there is alot of talk about whether the last batch of Eow was different than the past,

but i havent a clue why everyone wouldnt want the oil over it anyway.

i wonder why 2 different product sizes?

hmm.

there is alot of talk about whether the last batch of Eow was different than the past,

but i havent a clue why everyone wouldnt want the oil over it anyway.

I like the oil MUCH better too.....blends better if you pre-mix, and not as long of a dry down.....Lor, BTW, you have to try straight unscented BI, if you haven't already.....it is FANTASTIC.

Regarding the oil, some of the younger ladies said that they didn't like it as well because they couldn't completely cover the cops smell.....well, in my opinion, men have to smell it for it to work......cops are not like pheros.....

Edited by Dolly

well i have the LP enhanced with BI, and im not getting the reaction everyone else seems to get.

me personally?

i feel sexxay with it on.

the scent is yummy,too.

im wondering if i get the unscented,

it might be stronger of a reaction.

heh-

i mean with a seperate cover-scent.

Regarding the oil, some of the younger ladies said that they didn't like it as well because they couldn't completely cover the cops smell.....well, in my opinion, men have to smell it for it to work......cops are not like pheros.....

not being able to completely cover the cop smell makes it BETTER than regular EoW, no???

i also thought the point was to be able to smell them.

also, i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing,

but i am becomming so used to the cop-smell that its weirder to NOT smell them a little.

if i go anywhere,

i start looking for stuff i think i have forgotten when im not wearing them!

not being able to completely cover the cop smell makes it BETTER than regular EoW, no???

i also thought the point was to be able to smell them.

also, i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing,

but i am becomming so used to the cop-smell that its weirder to NOT smell them a little.

if i go anywhere,

i start looking for stuff i think i have forgotten when im not wearing them!

EXACTLY. It is better to cover them to the point where they aren't reeking, but can still be detected by those targets. But, a few younger ladies think the cops need to be totally hidden.......I like for mine to be there, but be incognito..... oh, and I know what you mean.....kind of wierd not to smell the EoW wafts....

As far as the BI enhanced LP, why don't you try the unscented. That way, you can load it on without wearing half a bottle of perfume.....the LP is light enough that you can do that, but it would be better if you could find your sweet spot with the unscented......then you could switch up your scents........

Edited by Dolly

thanks Dolly I'll try that.

it will have to wait till next weeks order however...

just ordered a bunch of stuff,one of which being another sugared creation AND 2 more bottles of my LAST sugared creation !

i should slow down,huh. :)

thanks Dolly I'll try that.

it will have to wait till next weeks order however...

just ordered a bunch of stuff,one of which being another sugared creation AND 2 more bottles of my LAST sugared creation !

i should slow down,huh. :)

You haven't seen some of MY orders.....its scary....I'm an LP junkie......

You haven't seen some of MY orders.....its scary....I'm an LP junkie......

i know.

its bad enough i have to snatch-up a bunch of fragrances they have created before i never see them again,

but now i have to throw-in a few of my own?

whuh?

and the phero add-ins?

can we make this even MORE difficult of a choice?

c'mon now!

I was all set to create LAM this weekend and went to retrieve my EOW that I had purchased from LS years ago. Only to find that it had all leaked out. Not sure when but those dropper bottles they used were crappy. Oh well it's a very good thing I've got some Essence Oil coming from the wonderful LP store. I did receive the La Boom amped with nol. I really love it. It makes me smell yummy.

Edited by Countesszero

I was all set to create LAM this weekend and went to retrieve my EOW that I had purchased from LS years ago. Only to find that it had all leaked out. Not sure when but those dropper bottles they used were crappy. Oh well it's a very good thing I've got some Essence Oil coming from the wonderful LP store. I did receive the La Boom amped with nol. I really love it. It makes me smell yummy.

mine melted the top and was completely gone.

all i could smell was EoW and melted rubber.

it was aweful,LOL.

the oil should handle better.