pheromones in sprays?

is it possible to get the pheromone enhanced fragrances, say happy water, in spray form?

Yes it is. You can get the DIY kit from the ladies in the Beta testing section of the store. It's a 30ml spray bottle 2/3 pre-filled with perfumers alcohol that you then add whichever roll-on LP perfume/pheroblend that you want to.

:rolleyes:

is it possible to get the pheromone enhanced fragrances, say happy water, in spray form?

And let me just say that Happy Water is FABULOUS in a spray! I added some to a half-bottle of Woozy Floozy.....it is my own personal giggle juice!!

I know this has been asked before, but what is the concentration if you put a bottle of unscented phero in a beta test spray bottle?

I think that would be 1x...can't remember where I read it...

Yeah, I think it is 1X.....I have "made" a few beta test sprays like that....it works great! It is almost equivalent to a bottle of the 60/40 alcohol blend spray.....better staying power than straight alcohol, but better diffusion than straight oil....

Dolly, that sounds fab!! I'm thinking about Happy Water with a touch of True Confessions...so everyone will "happily" tell me their secrets!!

It is a great blend for sure! I can't stop laughing when I wear it, though!