Shangri-la

JOC

AD-LovePotion-Shangrila.jpg

Shangri-la

A fragrant evocation of Paradise…Our very own Le Wizard has conjured up the scent of his version of this mythical desired destination, first made famous by British author James Hilton. Shangri-La was created as a secretive utopia where all live in happiness, and this beautifully exotic floral blend is the very essence of its mystery and harmony. The blossoms of freesia and night-blooming jasmine are further enhanced with a feminine fruity musk, chypre, and Indian floral attars. Sophisticated and gorgeous, this will entice anyone you wish to go in search of the promised idyll which only you can find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

FREESIA ~ Innocence, chastity, charm.
NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE ~
Self-confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
MUSK ~
Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CHYPRE ~ a blend of Civet, Ambergris, Oakmoss
and Musk, it is considered a potently sexual combination with wealth drawing properties as well.
GOLDEN LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental energies
and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.
AMBRETTE ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone can help me out with this?

I'm on a buying freeze currently (so I don't have this one), but in my experience Freesia is a sweeter floral. I'm guessing this one is going to smell more classically perfume-y in the sweeter category.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a beautiful scent and it turned out to be a rather soft scent. I know there isn't critrus in this but I can't help bu keep getting a lemony scent every now and then. After dry down, I can smell some sort of tea in this and it must be the night blooming jasmine.

• 8 months later...

not sure where this is coming from, but it smells minty, cold... I do get the florals, and I like them. I wasn't expecting it to smell like this, but I like it!

ETA: it also had a fizzy, almost champagne kind of feel... bubbly! - it took me awhile to figure out what I was smelling :)

Edited by Molls

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...