OMG TYVEY!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WERE CLOSE IT WOULD SO SLF BECAUSE I HEART YOU THAT MUCH

OMG!!! MY MOUTH IS IN THE FLOOR!!!!! OMG TYVEY!!! Whaat is this?? Omg I am so shocked and can't even think of anything nasty or inappropriate to say- YOU GOT ME!

OMG thank you! You shouldn't have!!! OMG this is like an Oscar SERIOUSLY!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this DIVINE DELICIOUS CONCOCTION???????????

OMG OMG OMG OMG

F*** GIRL YOU GOT ME!!!!!! The lady is SPEECHLESSSSSSS

LOL you started it!

Once upon a time, in her usual way, LadyV was extremely generous when sending some trade goodies and included a to die for candle called Lavender Macaroon. It was lavender, brown sugar and marshmallow, with the "unexpected twist" of salted caramel. To this day it is too precious for me to dare light it- I keep it on my living room table and snorf it regularly. We talked about what a fun PE it would be. Finally one day I got off my metaphorical ass and ordered the PE, because I had been wanting for some time to repay her kindness on another occasion when she sent me a whole lot of a VERY ggg that I madly love, for no reason at all.

I call it Midnight Snack because these notes sounded to me less like a macaroon/macaron than a thin, crispy cookie, like a florentine, which I thought would be a wonderful late night snack with some tea :D

sounds YUM ! perhaps a wee sniffee/sample in my order ?? Enjoy LV !

ps: GREAT label too !

also, is the candle from Bath & Body Works ?

Edited by liz

Idk- it says SLATKIN & co?

they're connected somehow, think they're the "premium" items.

I had a "mini" candle of Lavender Macaroon once.....SUPER YUM !

Very NICE of you to have it made special for LV, Tyvey !