Tidesong's Honeyed Amber & Neroli

ivy_fiddlefox

This one is very beautiful! I'm surprised it hasn't been reviewed. I've got a few bottles myself and even though I don't wear it much at the moment, it's a very good scent to wear for work, or for special occations where you want to be feminine and sophisticated.

Here's what DJac said about it in an old phero thread;

"I have sampled from my bottle Tidesongs Honey, amber and neroli...this one is lovely...not overly loud and in your face, but very pretty and ladylike, very much a work scent...can't wait to test mine at work.

I actually bought two bottles unsniffed based on the ingredients and I am glad that i did...I have lots and lots of sexy scents but I spend so much time at work, I am always happy when I find a beautiful work scent.

This one is light and refreshing..."

• 8 months later...

Hmm, this is very pretty, but it has the kind of vanilla that goes a bit plasticky on my skin. This may get better with age, though (the bottle, not me).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I was a bit worried when I first put this on by the amount of amber that came through, but fortunately that stepped back as it dried down. This actually comes across to me as quite pink, but in a heavy way. Maybe that is the honey. What is neroli anyway?

Overall this scent is nice enough, but not one I will rush out to buy.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had to take the opportunity to gush over this fragrance, I am truly addicted to it. :Emoticons04235:

Thanks to LP I have become aware of my distinct affinity for honey and amber and SO look forward to exploring all the delectable scents that are offered from this decidedly magickal perfumerie. Tidesong's Honeyed Amber & Neroli is described as: Honey sweetened Vanilla that makes for a creamy, full bodied scent, deepened with resinous Amber in it's base, and a tiny hint of spicy Neroli on top.

This is such a rich scent that begins thick and aromatic and then becomes light and slightly spicy sweet. OhMyGoodness!!! I just love, love, LOVE this scent. It was sent as a sample with an order and I promptly ordered a full bottle and I'm plotting ordering ANOTHER bottle in which I am considering adding a phero blend to in the future just for my own personal joy and happiness. It's been an excellent cover scent for strong phero blends and cops and I found it incredibly complimentary to Cougar Potion so far as well.

If I could bathe in it, I think I would :love:

• 1 year later...

I am still madly in love with this fragrance and have found 2 bottles in trade threads!

I just go all dreamy eyed when I get a whiff of this and have even found it layers incredibly scrumptiously with other honey scents just barely dabbed near by (like UNE - HOLYCOWYUM!). But THA&N is still my first LP love and I will cherish the bottles I have and miss them like a distant lover when they are gone I'm sure :heart708:

• 2 years later...

BUMP! I only have one bottle and a half left in my stash of this. Been using it sparingly to make it last - still love it as much as when I first came cross it. Will miss it SOOO much when I finally have to say farewell... :heart: