Phero Sprays And Phero Oils

Thank you Honeycake! In some cases, I found I got more hits with some sprays, but also got hits with some oils. At first, I thought that I ghosted myself, but I only use 4 sprays or 4 swipes of a phero.

I try to stick with the sexual pheros in oil but I've got Cougar, SS4W, Open Windows, Gotcha and LFM in 60/40 spray and they all work amazing. There's a few perfumes in oil though that I would definitely have no problem with phero - enhancing because those babies throw out scent like there's no tomorrow (LP Red and Black come to mind). 60/40 has seemed to be a really good ratio between getting good throw and longevity.

How do you both find the throw in oils during cold weather?

I love Cougar in a spray because its so refreshing, I just want to spray this everywhere but now I'm moving more towards getting my phero's in oils so that they stay a bit longer on me.

I still prefer 60/40 for my Uns. It's like spraying oil to me. Except of course my Occos, Cuddle Bunny, Lams...I'll still get those in oil.

Personally I avoid being cold at all costs. I keep my home warm (where I am usually wearing the sexy pheros in oil), my room at work is warm because of all the equipment going so my pheros are heating up and swirling around the room and if I go out I am bundled up so I think my skin gets warmed up and heats those pheros up and throws them out.

I have more of a problem getting my skin warm in the summer because every where you go where I live people are blasting air conditioning. I prefer wearing sprays in the summer because of this!!!!

How do you both find the throw in oils during cold weather?

Most of my UNs are in oil. I love using UN SWS, SS4W and PP and this have them in silicone and 100% alcohol for layering. I don't have a problem with the throw of oils in cold weather. I still wear about the same amount all four seasons although I must say that I wear cops and pheros less often in summer as its an average of 40C out here in the day. Indoor a/c are not at full blast due to the restriction set by the government so the sweat stench in some indoor places can be overpowering and I dont want to be "hit" by my pheros all day long.

Anyway, if you need more throw, perhaps you can consider using slightly less oil and add a spray of alcohol.

Thank you missdarlyncherie, hearts, and JOC.

Personally I avoid being cold at all costs. I keep my home warm (where I am usually wearing the sexy pheros in oil), my room at work is warm because of all the equipment going so my pheros are heating up and swirling around the room and if I go out I am bundled up so I think my skin gets warmed up and heats those pheros up and throws them out.

I have more of a problem getting my skin warm in the summer because every where you go where I live people are blasting air conditioning. I prefer wearing sprays in the summer because of this!!!!

I have oils and sprays. I think oil still disperses fine in the cold. Body heat will warm it up - heat and give some throw. Especially if I'm wearing a warm sweater.

Most of my UNs are in oil. I love using UN SWS, SS4W and PP and this have them in silicone and 100% alcohol for layering. I don't have a problem with the throw of oils in cold weather. I still wear about the same amount all four seasons although I must say that I wear cops and pheros less often in summer as its an average of 40C out here in the day. Indoor a/c are not at full blast due to the restriction set by the government so the sweat stench in some indoor places can be overpowering and I dont want to be "hit" by my pheros all day long.

Anyway, if you need more throw, perhaps you can consider using slightly less oil and add a spray of alcohol.