Sugared Black Musk

Beccah

AD1-SugMuskBlk.jpg

Sugared Black Musk

* Dark and exotic, and just a tiny touch animalic, a trio of black musks from India, Arabia and Africa, smoothed with little drops of caramel and molasses.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • BLACK MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 1 month later...

This is another great musk! I think the description catches it pretty well, a little on the darker side - and a little less sweet than sugared red musk. The caramel & molasses make it just a touch sweet on my skin but not quite as sweet as red musk so both are still well within the realm of masculine, especially if you use this as a layer. Remember, these scents in general but in my experience, the sugared musks in particular will blend with your skin/scent and give everyone just a little something different.

Like sugared red musk, this is within the realm of masculine but on a woman, this too would be Wow. Incredible wow. A slightly different darker/deeper wow than red musk, but still wow.

Edited by quietguy

• 7 months later...

I just got a little bottle of this. I've never smelled black musk on its own before and this of course is a "sugared" version but omg, my eyes all but rolled up into the back of my head. This is just heavenly and manages to be "dirtier" on me than any other LP. Can't wait to layer it with some things and try it out with cops. ;) I just have to try the red one in my next order!

I just got a little bottle of this. I've never smelled black musk on its own before and this of course is a "sugared" version but omg, my eyes all but rolled up into the back of my head. This is just heavenly and manages to be "dirtier" on me than any other LP. Can't wait to layer it with some things and try it out with cops. ;) I just have to try the red one in my next order!

Try it with Orchid or Oakmoss

• 1 year later...

I'm wearing it right now and it is sweet on me but overly sweet. I can smell the caramel which is a good choice for emphasizing the musk and it's very well blended. Overall, the scent is not too overwhelming. It's also very thick and I'm not able to put on a lot which is good because a little goes a long way. I can smell it on my clothes and has terrific longevity. A very sexy scent!

I would be curious to try it with Amber and Honeycomb. I'm letting them rest for a bit before I try them; I just got them in the mail yesterday.

• 1 year later...