Pheros for evening date and setting the stage for after the date into the night...

I've been using pheros for about 10 months now, so I'm still very new, and it seems that the sexual pheros are still a mystery to me.

I am trying to find a way to spice up our newlywed love life.

I usually apply blends when we go out on a date to set the stage for later in the evening, but most often we get back home and fall asleep... It's not a matter of bonding, it's the sexual aspect we are missing. As the evening goes on, we get out of the movie and we are usually to tired to do anything else.

Edited by phergineer

I've been using pheros for about 10 months now, so I'm still very new, and it seems that the sexual pheros are still a mystery to me.

I am trying to find a way to spice up our newlywed love life.

I usually apply blends when we go out on a date to set the stage for later in the evening, but most often we get back home and fall asleep... It's not a matter of bonding, it's the sexual aspect we are missing. As the evening goes on, we get out of the movie and we are usually to tired to do anything else.

I tried Gotcha, LFM, LFN, SS4W, Lace, PM, Lumina, Cougar, LAM, BI, Bang, Sexology. The only one that ever worked was Sexology, and that may also have had to do with the fact that we came home right after dinner (no movie), plus I used a Sexspionage wax tart too.

I also add cops when we go on dates.

I even wore LAM when going to the gym together, in Purple Puff, and did not notice any reaction from him, nor anyone else (at 3 sprays).

• So what do I do? Do I increase the dosage? I know he has trouble smelling things unless they are very close to his nose.
  • Do I refresh as we start heading home? That would be tough with stinky blends like BI, Sexology. And I don't think I want to wear Sexspionage out of the house, even with Mr. Phergineer by my side.
  • What blends do you recommend I keep trying?

Maybe I should also mention that I have a hard time getting turned on/getting in the mood, even while wearing these blends. I never noticed any effects while wearing scented Cougar, either. Sexology worked a couple of times, but I believe alcohol may have been involved, too. I think if I feel closer to a sex bomb, then part of the equation is solved and I can take charge of the situation.

If you need to get turned on, Sexpionage will probably be the best bet. It has a good dose of -none which should do the trick as far as that is concerned, but yes, that isn't always safe out and about.

What are you covering with? Are you using a commercial perfume over the pheros? Or are you using LP scents?

Is that you, honey?!?! :D

So funny, QG. Maybe it's a timing/application issue? Let me know if you find a solution ;-)

And Dolly, I've only used prescented phero blends from LP, or I use LP covers in these instances. Yes, he is very picky when it comes to LP scents, but he does like Bonded, Secret Sweetness, LP White and Pink, Kitten Heels, a few of the spell potions, and when I apply Agent XXX he usually makes a comment about smelling like honey and that being my message that I'm getting ready for sex... haha. He even got used to the honey in LP Rouge.

Edited by phergineer

Is that you, honey?!?! :D

QG, what pheros do you use on dates? I got him a few, and he usually is ok wearing what I put by the bathroom sink for him... ;) maybe if I tackle this from both ends... Edited by phergineer

So funny, QG. Maybe it's a timing/application issue? Let me know if you find a solution ;-)

And Dolly, I've only used prescented phero blends from LP, or I use LP covers in these instances. Yes, he is very picky when it comes to LP scents, but he does like Bonded, Secret Sweetness, LP White and Pink, Kitten Heels, a few of the spell potions, and when I apply Agent XXX he usually makes a comment about smelling like honey and that being my message that I'm getting ready for sex... haha. He even got used to the honey in LP Rouge.

Well there are a couple of ways you could go.....you could get your man to wear one for you......my man is HOT in Super.....like RAWR......then you wear one for him......with cops, lots of them.....like an OCCO raging assload......

If he isn't willing to wear any, and it all needs to be on you, maybe try a Sexpionage boost in a scent that you and he already like......because Sexpionage would work for you and him....have you tried any of the OCCOs? Those would be good and would stand up to a Sexpionage boost. Since you are going out with your man, apply the straight OCCO for the date to turn him on.....then apply the sexpionage boosted one before you leave for home.....

Why not try another approach. Sounds like you've already tried most of the relevant pheros, anyway.

Why not have a romantic evening in? Some candles and wine with dinner (maybe order in if you can't be bothered) and your date can end in the bedroom/on the couch/ in the shower/ on the floor, etc. Afterwards you can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together. You can wear as much Sexpionage as you want that way. Maybe your going out date nights should just be about having fun and catching a great movie with no expectations of anything else.

It's called a long stressful busy week issue. Don't ask me how I know ... In my case, add a couple years to the equation. (But only a couple dammit haha! :lol:) But that is my read from what you say - it is a matter of tired. I would look at part of the issue from the angle of stress relief during the week, getting more rest if possible, exercise, diet.

What has helped me/us to some degree: 1. Daily exercise. It does not have to be a lot or highly intense, but something. Higher energy and you feel better about yourself physically. A lot of sexy is in your mind. 2. Diet. Better is better but don't obsess. De-caffeinate where you can. (I am an addict so that is saying something.) 3. Computer/smart phone blue screens can mess with my sleep cycles. I try to limit at night. 4. Go to bed together as much as possible. The snuggle/together factor helps with emotional/psychological closeness/intimacy even if there is no sex.

Remember, if you want the hot sex date night on Saturday, you need to start laying the groundwork on Monday lol.

QG, what pheros do you use on dates? I got him a few, and he usually is ok wearing what I put by the bathroom sink for him... ;) maybe if I tackle this from both ends...

I use SS4M, Wanted Man or Throb depending on the general vibe of the day and the plans for the night. From what you have said, it seems like he has no problem wearing anything you "suggest" so he seems pretty easy-going in that respect. Either that or he has figured out the reward system at play haha! So I would go with whatever works best for you in that respect.

As far as you wearing scents that he likes if he is kinda picky - that is something the two of you will have to work out. Mrs QG is not really into scents either way in that respect so I am not much help there.

Edited by quietguy

Three thoughts. One, wear more. Have you tried UN strength? I get nothing off of 1/3 strength except for with B2, TH and Cougar. Two, have him wear something for just you and try not wearing anything yourself if you both wesring them is not working. Three just have a sex date. Forget the movie and dinner sometimes. Schedule sex as the main attraction. Order in and rent a movie.

It's called a long stressful busy week issue. Don't ask me how I know ... In my case, add a couple years to the equation. (But only a couple dammit haha! :lol:) But that is my read from what you say - it is a matter of tired. I would look at part of the issue from the angle of stress relief during the week, getting more rest if possible, exercise, diet.

What has helped me/us to some degree: 1. Daily exercise. It does not have to be a lot or highly intense, but something. Higher energy and you feel better about yourself physically. A lot of sexy is in your mind. 2. Diet. Better is better but don't obsess. De-caffeinate where you can. (I am an addict so that is saying something.) 3. Computer/smart phone blue screens can mess with my sleep cycles. I try to limit at night. 4. Go to bed together as much as possible. The snuggle/together factor helps with emotional/psychological closeness/intimacy even if there is no sex.

Remember, if you want the hot sex date night on Saturday, you need to start laying the groundwork on Monday lol.

Great points, QG. The thing is, we are a bit extreme when it comes to exercising. After all, he is a health and wellness manager for a large corporation, contracted out from a company that puts out the most NFL drafted players... he even contributed to Men's Fitness magazine last month. So, we tend to obsess over our exercise routine and diet and it's very difficult for us to feel great about ourselves, despite the fact that we know we are not pro athletes. It's counter intuitive, I know. Caffeine - I agree, once per day, plus the pre-workout. He's awful at cutting out technology before sleep, that's how he falls asleep!!! Despite the fact that his company preaches otherwise... It's been a constant struggle. I only do it if I have late night work meetings.

Three thoughts. One, wear more. Have you tried UN strength? I get nothing off of 1/3 strength except for with B2, TH and Cougar. Two, have him wear something for just you and try not wearing anything yourself if you both wesring them is not working. Three just have a sex date. Forget the movie and dinner sometimes. Schedule sex as the main attraction. Order in and rent a movie.

Great idea, Halo! I'll ask him to wear something for me without me wearing pheros at the same time. As for UN, I usually am worried about ODing or not picking a congruent scent to cover. And yes, scheduling a sex date is something I've been meaning to do...

So you've never worn the regular UN strength? You definitely need to try more then. Some UNs I wear 8-10 sprays of. You have to go up gradually and steadily. To avoid OD simply make sure you've eaten a solid meal beforehand and don't drink alcohol while you're testing higher amounts. If you do OD wash it off and drink two bottles of water. I can beat any OD with that system in place. Took me years of testing to get to that place. Take advantage of my experience. But you definitely need to try more.

So you've never worn the regular UN strength? You definitely need to try more then. Some UNs I wear 8-10 sprays of. You have to go up gradually and steadily. To avoid OD simply make sure you've eaten a solid meal beforehand and don't drink alcohol while you're testing higher amounts. If you do OD wash it off and drink two bottles of water. I can beat any OD with that system in place. Took me years of testing to get to that place. Take advantage of my experience. But you definitely need to try more.

In terms of sexual blends, I think the only ones I've tried in UN - and actually had success with - are Sexology and Cuddle Bunny, about 5-6 drops of the trial droppers. I think that was the only time when Sexology WOWed me.

Great tips about how to get over an OD though, thank you!

So Friday night we went to see Mad Max. Not exactly a date movie,unless you are into gruesome images, farming women for milk, men who touch their own pierced nipples for fun, plus the obvious post Apocalyptic scene. But, he wanted to watch it, so I went along.

I wore Purple Puff with LAM (lots of it this time!!!) and some Fascination Potion, which surprisingly was very faint on me.

Unfortunately after the movie thewre was no time to apply prescented Sexspionage. We had a snack at a restaurant and got home around 10pm. Mr. Phergineer was clearly affected by the cops/LAM. I also put on some Sexology wax tart in the bed room.

Unfortunately, there was no effect on me, and it only made me more frustrated. Granted, it was hard to get in the mood after a movie like that. He wore a tiny bit of unscented Hunter Trapper.

Saturday we went out with his co workers so I had to resort to Audacious for my "more open and up beat" phero. However, as we got home in the afternoon, Mr. Phergineer had other thoughts on his mind. Once again, no sexual effect on me though :( At that point I was so frustrated, I just wanted to get it over with.

I'm obviously happy it had some effect on him... I just wish it worked on me too...

Sunday we worked out and then stayed at home. I wore LAM, but there were no noticeable effects of any kind.

Honestly, if I was forced to sit through that, I doubt I'd be in the mood. :P

The women's blends are primarily tuned toward male attraction. I may get a lift or feel sexy selifies but none of them have had really sexual stimulating effects on me directly. But, if the evening and the mood is right and all is good I'm sure they added to the fun.

Halo's point about having him wear something for you is a good idea or... you can just wear an OCCo or something simple for him and get one of the tarts with the men's phero blend. That's all for you.

It does sound like he responded to the LAM though. :)