Immortal Beauty

therapygirl

In the bottle I get sweet and fruity. Once on my skin wet I smell the melon, then plum and slightly of mango. I do not think I get any of the other ingredients wet, but i don't know what osmanthus is so I cannot be sure! As it dries it starts to become more complex. There is a hint of spice in the background as it dries down, and the fruits meld to make a lovely, fresh scent. VERY nice!

Ok, I didn't give this one enough credit. As I typed the review for Hot Chick I kept getting a whiff of something incredible sexy! This one has a depth that I am unable to describe!

Edited by therapygirl

• 2 weeks later...
Contains fertility/sexuality and creativity encouraging fruits (plum, mango, melon, apple, neroli), osmanthus for preservation of beauty, happiness, stress reduction and rejuvenation; Egyptian immortality spices, and Moroccan arabica for focus, stamina and determination. Use this potion to make an everlasting impression on the world - and in that way, live forever.

In the bottle: a burst of fruit, with a background of something dry; perhaps it is the spices.

On, wet: mostly plum, sweet with the promise of a tangy edge. Under that, the dry spices play discord in an interesting way. This is almost gothic, if so much sunny fruit could be termed as such; or like a fresh market, set in a very old place.

Drydown: In the early drydown, there is a point where the different notes in this coalesce into an almost foody scent, but then the hint of cakiness melts away and this becomes a really lovely blend of exotic spices delicately sweetend by the fruit.

When this scent is fresh, the fruitiness has a long throw, but as it progresses and the spices take an equal part, it stays a little closer to the skin. This is a contemplative scent. One that encourages sitting still for a moment, and giving your brain time to work things out and invent.

On first go through of my samples, I passed this one by, because the label didn't call out to me. Now I'm sorry that I did. This is one perfume that reminds me not to judge a book by its cover, it was an unexpected gem.

Edited by scourger

• 2 months later...

Immortal Beauty

In vial: sweet fruit and a touch of something earthy, and some coffee too?

On skin: this is a strange one, but I think I like it! It smells of coffee, and also of bright fruit salad. I can smell the apple (a crisp and tart green apple) and also some mango, some plums as well…maybe a hint of sweet juicy melon? I think I also smell some neroli. It’s an intriguing blend. All the fruit notes contrast with the darker, bitter note of the coffee. I think I can also smell spices, but I can’t say exactly what spices they are. I’m very curious to know what Egyptian immortality spices are…all I know is that they smell good! They have a dry, hot, sandy feel to them. I think there’s something a bit earthy at the base, not patchouli but something similar…almost like a woodsy or even stony note. The scent even becomes a bit floral at times, which is unusual-it’s not a neroli floral either. The drydown is a spicy, desert-like scent with hints of fruit and coffee. The spices are almost peppery or cumin-like now, dry and reminiscent of eastern spice markets. This is an unusual scent! I’m not getting a bottle as it smells really strange on me at times, but I’m keeping the vial because of it’s unique scent, that intriguing spice, and maybe for it’s purpose also.

Edited by whiskerswhispers

• 6 months later...

Okay, I have been trying to experience some of the LP's never purchased or tried before...

(first, let me say I am happy today...was about to leave for work, looked down and ther on my porch was this package... I didn't have to sign or anything... It prolly came yesterday and I just didn't notice.)

Well... I bought 2 bottles of Immortal Beauty...one is amped w/UN Cougar

I was nervous, but it was the first thing I ripped open so to speak.

This is very beautiful, sophisticated and Worldly like feel to it...kinda like 21 century venus...

This smells like a scent you would find on a very wealthy woman...maybe a woman of high power position in the boardroom

You only need a little because it has very very strong throwing power (not overtly, if you don't douse to begin with)

initially upon wet application it is confusing as in I can't pick out one particular fruit because there is a multitude, still nice though but yes, you have to allow it to process so to speak, it is a lil overwhelming like "Whoa...what is all that"...as this drys down and well after the fact... sooooo perfectly pretty

for me this continues to get better as it dries and settles on my skin. it is very sexy...glad to have found another work scent and I am glad that I did get the two bottles.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• 3 months later...

Djac gifted this one to me. So glad she did I never even looked twice @ it before. Now I feel like it's a goto scent. The scent is like a compote on me, you know spicy syrupy fruit? I feel attractive & calm wearing it. Attractive, yet like the hot boss you wouldn't dare hit on! The feel of this is really elegant.

• 6 months later...

ITA with the descriptions of luxury and power. I got cherry almond wet, then skin ate all of that and any other fruit that might have wanted to come out, lol. It makes me think of autumn, pipe smoking, dry leaves, a library with overstuffed couches and filled with innumerable priceless leather-bound volumes. Call me crazy but I think this would be amazingly yummy on a guy.