Phero Charged Money Potion 2021 w/ SWS

AD-PCMP_540x.jpg?v=1613357271

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
CANTELOUPE ~ Water magic, fertility, prosperity.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
PAPAYA ~ Love, protection. Health of body and mind, clarity. Magnification of devotion.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

• 3 weeks later...

This one is a lot like the 2018 version, because it's really tangy, but that tangyness is balanced with all the sugary-sweet qualities of some of the other fruit notes.  I can smell the vetiver in the vial, but not after I apply it.  Once again, this is such a wonderful fruit salad vibe, I'm a fan of every iteration!

Wearing this one today and definitely get the tangy, fruity vibe. It’s exactly what I was hoping for, light and has enough balance between sweet and tangy that it is refreshing. Perfect scent for the phero blend which is also new to me but feels calming and motivating at the same time.

• 5 months later...

When comparing this one to the 2015. one, this one I like much, much more. The one from 2015. was a bit more heavier, if that makes sense. This one is much more fruity, much more sweet. I do believe that it will age well and then it will be more similar to the 2015. one. But I love love how sweet and light and fruity it is.

Also, this works super well! I got a lot of free stuff when wearing it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...