So I have been phero bombing my man for well over a year now. He doesn't know I use pheros. Yesterday I wore unscented Audacious for the first time. The only other time I wore this was is crystal currents and he didn't like the smell. This time I layered it with some cops and his favorite LP on me. 

We were sitting on the couch and he was being very grabby with me and making sexual comments. This went on for a while and we were flirting back and forth. Finally I asked him, "What is going on with you!!" And he thought about it for a few seconds and blurted out one word. He said, "Pheromones!" Inside I was dying. Omg did he find out my secret??? I tried to be casual about it. I laughed and asked him why he said that. He was kind of sheepish and said, "I don't know. You must be making pheromones right now that are making me horny."

WHAT!!!!!! Omg lol Over the last year he must have been wondering why sometimes he gets so horny around me. Finally he has revealed his most logical explanation. I cannot believe that he figured it out. 

Any of you guys get busted before? 😳

9 hours ago, Artemis said:

WHAT!!!!!! Omg lol Over the last year he must have been wondering why sometimes he gets so horny around me. Finally he has revealed his most logical explanation. I cannot believe that he figured it out. 

Too funny! Even if you are busted, which I think he just touched on the right words, so what? What guy would be mad about you wanting him to find you sexy?

Yeah I don't think he knows knows, and honestly I don't think he would mind if he did. It just would be kind of embarrassing. I started off using pheros to grab his attention, but now I keep using them for the selfies.

If you Google pheromones you get all sorts of science and news websites that say the effects we get are impossible. I feel like it's a secret they work. 😁 So the fact he was so dead on just startled me. And further proves that their effect isn't in my head. 

😁 Totally understand what you are saying!  Yeah pheromones are very much a well kept secret. 🤫 It’s kind of funny, but we should probably be happy about it because that makes it easier for us to work in stealth mode. Totally happy to hear that the pheromones were helpful in attracting your guy (this gives me some encouragement)! He sounds pretty smart and self aware.

6 hours ago, Artemis said:

If you Google pheromones you get all sorts of science and news websites that say the effects we get are impossible. I feel like it's a secret they work. 😁 So the fact he was so dead on just startled me. And further proves that their effect isn't in my head. 

Yep, there are articles and studies saying otherwise, but I see proof that pheros work every day! And the fact that your man guessed it exactly is pretty amazing. Almost like he knew on a subconscious level.