Tisane de Peche w/Heart & Soul

AD-TisaneDePeche-usgsRussia.jpg

Scent: Peach tea with sweet ripe garden-y peach slices.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
CAMELLIA ~ Wealth, riches, prosperity.
HIBISCUS ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy. Water magic and water deities.

I'm not sure if I get "peach tea" from this exactly, it's more of a somewhat floral peach to me.  There's definitely a garden vibe overall.  The peach is really round and ripe but not syrupy.  I think it would be appropriate for Summer, especially for daytime wear.

• 1 month later...

Yep, airy floral peach garden. It does last but isn’t overpowering in any way. There was something about Kadje that didn’t work for me, maybe the musk? Anyway, this works for me. While it’s definitely different, it reminds me a little bit of the airy peach in Triple Goddess. 

ETA 

I love all the magical meanings for the ingredients! That’s perfect for Heart & Soul.

Edited by RosesArePink

In reading my notes for this, I wrote "peachy floral" about 10 times. So, it's a peachy floral. Or, rather, a peach tinged floral. It isn't until a few hours in that the peach really sits equally strong with the floral. 

Going on, I get the citrus, but that burns off pretty quickly. There's a lot of higher, floral notes. The peach emerged about 10 minutes in, but it sits on top of all the floral. More as an accent piece. The scent is a very pretty floral. Veering closer to a traditional perfume. Spring like and extremely feminine. Not sheer, but not heavy at all. 

It lasted a long time, and remained a pretty, feminine, peachy floral throughout.