Bat Cat

luna65

AD-BatCat.jpg

Scent: Sleek and smooth dimensional musk, wears close to the skin.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT ~ Love, lust, fidelity, sexual potency, psychic centers.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
OAKMOSS ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
WOODSMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 1 month later...

this sits close to the skin for sure, a nice goth skin musk. licorice isn’t my favorite usually, but I think it really makes this one special paired with the lavender. that herbal element fades about halfway through the day, which isn’t bad longevity wise, but I miss it when it’s gone. after that it becomes more of a clean skin scent, like the faded natural clean smell of having showered a few hours ago, at least to my nose. it’s very nice and pretty subtle, I could absolutely see this passing in no-scent workplaces from beginning to end. 

• 2 months later...

For me, this does really give off an herbal kind of vibe in the beginning.  I'm normally not into that but I like this, it has a clean feeling to that I appreciate.  Its reminding me - as far as I can trust my memory - of Black Star Lavender but not exactly.  And it definitely evolves into a skin scent kind of experience.  I get whiffs of the licorice root every so often but it's swaddled within the other ingredients.