Pumpkin Pink

luna65

AD-PumpkinPink.jpg

Scent: A riot of sweet and spicy, reminiscent of Sparkle Fuchsia.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
BERRY SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

I tried this one after Supra to see how they compare and boy are they two different scents! Even though they both have pumpkin this one is a bubblegum/cotton candy sweetness. It’s light and sweet as candy to me. It does morph a bit to get some of the spicy pumpkin but it’s more a hidden gem amidst the sweetness. 

Ah, this one reminds me of my beloved Boo Berry, but it doesn't make my skin get all red and burny like the cinnamon in Boo Berry does.  It's sweet, cutesy, pink pumpkin for sure.

This was my Day 0 impression of Pumpkin Pink:

On 10/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, Onyx said:

Pumpkin Pink: This was the one I was most confused by. I initially got pumpkin, then thought I got something boozy with spice, so I thought it might have been Poe de Crème, but I didn't get cherry. Then I thought perhaps it's Pumpkin Lavender Donut. Then I thought maybe Reliquary but I wasn't getting any apple. It smelled light so I thought okay maybe Supra or Pumpkin Pink. I settled on Pumpkin Lavender Donut somehow. I need to test this again. 

I've had this for 10 days now and I've been testing this on and off. I am usually very hesitant about Autumn scents that contain pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon because of the overwhelming candle scents that I sometimes encounter, but this one is light and approachable. Part of me now thinks it's light to me due to the marshmallow, but I asked Mr. Onyx about its potency and he said it's light compared to Flying Potion (2023). I still get pumpkin at first and everything else is just blended well. Although I am still unsure if I actually get what pink smells like, the impression I get is fleshy pumpkin pink. 🎃💗

Mr. Onyx says, "This smells like Juicy Fruit but with a little bit of a light floral scent." He also mentioned detecting a banana scent. 🍌 I asked Mr. Onyx if he could believe this has sandalwood, and he likes woody scents so he took another sniff. He said that it's covered up by the bubblegum smell. It seems he's picking up on that bubblegum scent similar to @LyndaH

I think this is the one that I'm most interested in getting a full bottle of from 'Weenies 2023, but I'm more interested in Love Potion: Pink Lace and that one smells more like Juicy Fruit to me.

I do agree with this being a fragrance for spraying. It's so light and cute! I can imagine wearing this during a Halloween party dressed as a witch, but the party's at work and you're just being casual and not trying to be deeply in character, so you're keeping the whole vibe friendly and wholesome, even the scent you're wearing! 🪄🎃💗

On 11/2/2023 at 3:04 PM, RosesArePink said:

@Onyx I think Pumpkin Pink is the Fall, spicy version of LP Pink Lace. I really like both.

@RosesArePink, that is a very good way to describe it! By the way, I'm still not quite sure what pink smells like. How would you describe it? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This does remind me of Sparkle Fuchsia somewhat but it also feels like an essentially pink pumpkin, like, just the right blending of the two qualities.  It's wearing very linear on me and I really like that because in other versions of the idea the balance would be off with my chemistry.  But this is the very thing!  It's delicious!