New Releases for January 2024 - The Chakra Collection!

These will be available in the next couple of days! Wanted to get them out in time for holiday shopping, and both bottle and trial sets will be packaged in beautiful colorful bags, perfect for gift giving, with a handmade Evil Eye protection charm attached, which you can wear as  a pendant, or attach to a bracelet, key chain, or hang in your car, etc. These will be offered in the 5ml bottles as a standard size, but also avail in all the other sizes too. They are gorgeous, hope you enjoy them! :)

AD-Chakra-RED.jpg.473141af266fc4bc8949d112a31278ea.jpg

Chakra: Red

AD-Chakra-ORANGE.jpg.da0c00fbbe78684a5bad124b5d269a6b.jpg

Chakra: Orange

AD-Chakra-YELLOW.jpg.adc23df29c75567d2a9b4d474125e959.jpg

Chakra: Yellow

AD-Chakra-GREEN.jpg.acc8182606411434c4de4e5d7d128269.jpg

Chakra: Green

AD-Chakra-BLUE.jpg.e7ea71fb15de520d667d5240cc61e71c.jpg

Chakra: Blue

AD-Chakra-INDIGO.jpg.e374b7eba374e950fc086d16b9213f4f.jpg

Chakra: Indigo

AD-Chakra-CLEAR.jpg.c935531f28acb0897e15212c29af69e9.jpg

Chakra: Clear

AD-Chakra-RAINBOW.jpg.58ba87ca0a7f497f253ff089b7b3a378.jpg

Chakra Balancing Potion: Rainbow

AD-Chakra-EvilEye.jpg.ecfeeebe8df2bcecf7d2de02611ee66a.jpg

Evil Eye: Protection Potion

AD-Chakra-BASTET.jpg.35ace7c9a2368dc5a9198367bf252967.jpg

Potion Bastet : MEOW!!

Oh good gods, Potion Bastet!!!😳 This was one that was a little before my time here at LPMP but I’ve read and dreamed about it often! (the original from 2006 I believe)
These look absolutely gorgeous Mara! 

Edited by Amanda

The labels are so colorful, amirite?!  Perfect for a Chakra collection.  The last set made a really great "scented wardrobe" kind of thing and I think this one will too, so grab the whole set if you're able and you'll have both scent and intent for whatever you need!

The New Releases are now UP and orderable!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

Note that the Autumn/Winter offerings are also still available in the New Releases section and the specials for those are still active as well.

I am currently working on the cheat sheet and will post that in the morning.

Thanks and have fun! :)

So far I’ve tried Green and Clear, both beautiful! I never thought I was a “green” scent type of gal but I absolutely love Ever Moor and Green is similarly gorgeous! I also tried a little Evil Eye on my evil eye pendant (so cute, thank you so much for including those!) but not on my skin but it is smoky and peppery without being spicy and it’s wonderful, looking forward to trying on my skin!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews! I haven't put in another order yet since the mailing system still has my previous one. I'm concerned my orders might get lost in the holiday mail shuffle. 😵‍💫🌀📦📩😵‍💫🌀📫📪😵‍💫🌀📬📭😵‍💫🌀📤📥😵‍💫🌀

• 4 weeks later...

I got these because I was given a book on chakras for Christmas, and this was like perfect timing.

The packaging is beautiful and vivid and captures the chakra colors. The pouches are beautiful. I didn’t receive an evil eye charm so can’t comment on that.

I sniffed each one and this is my first impression from the bottle. It might change in the coming days after “travel shock” but here we go so far.

Red: Root Chakra: Sweet and tart like red now and later candies. Yum. Love it, not what I was expecting as many pomegranate scents, I’ve tried in the past, smelt dry but this one is very juicy.

Orange: Sacral Chakra: Now this is the orange fragrance I’ve been chasing! Smells like freshly squeezed, pure, sweet unadulterated orange! I will bathe in this.

Yellow: Solar Plexus Chakra: Smells like banana runt candies. This is another one like the sacral chakra, the banana scent I’ve been looking for!

Green: Heart Chakra: Fresh cut rose stems, rose buds, just very fresh and green. I don’t have any fresh cut scents like this. I like it.

Blue: Throat Chakra: If the color blue had a scent this, is it.  Very unisex. I want to say “aquatic” but it’s not sharp like most aquatics. It has a slight sweetness to it and is very calming.

Indigo: Third Eye Chakra: Peppermint fresh. Just minty fresh and clean. I can’t stop sniffing and smiling, this is great pick me up.

Clear: Crown Chakra: Sheer. This one is subtle and complex. I can smell the sugar and I can smell the jasmine but it’s sheer. There’s a light woodsy scent there too. It is unisex.  (I did apply this one to my wrist, “airy” is very proper description.)

Rainbow: I was excited about this one, all the chakras together. If you like resins you might like this. It’s giving clean resin unisex goodness. Did I just get a whiff of patchouli? Yes, I’m that weirdo who actually likes patchouli.

Evil Eye: I was excited about this one as well. I’ve been reading up on the Evil Eye lately. This one is complex too. I can smell watery florals and a clove scent. I can smell something like “dill” in the bottle. (I did apply one on my other wrist. It’s peppery, and unisex leaning to the masculine. I can smell the Palo Santo when I apply it.)

Potion Bastet: Oh la la~ This is a beautiful, sweet, animalic evening honey. This is very sexy. Like satin camisole or little black dress sexy.  I can see why you shouldn’t wear it to work (probably going to do it anyway). It’s sweet with a bit of powdery which I love. It’s musky, like that. LPMP honeys are the only honeys that don’t go plastic on me…I_LOVE_THAT.

Edited by SmokingViolet

On 1/9/2024 at 6:42 PM, SmokingViolet said:

I didn’t receive an evil eye charm so can’t comment on that.

Thank you for the great reviews, @SmokingViolet!!!

I attached the evil eyes to each bag myself. Did you check the string on the bag? If you didn't get one, I will send you one!!!

See it attached to the string here?

Trials1.thumb.jpg.f5c173eb6cb034f11aaacf46fb3744f1.jpg

On 1/15/2024 at 10:21 PM, Potion Master said:

Thank you for the great reviews, @SmokingViolet!!!

I attached the evil eyes to each bag myself. Did you check the string on the bag? If you didn't get one, I will send you one!!!

See it attached to the string here?

Trials1.thumb.jpg.f5c173eb6cb034f11aaacf46fb3744f1.jpg

Hello,

I checked the pouch I didn't see the string or the charm. I checked the package it came in just in case it came a loose when I unwrapped them and didn't see it. I would love to have one but, I notice your site said you were snowed out of the store so, I didn't want to trouble you. 

Off topic, I was wondering if you can put on all the chakra oils at once or just wear one at a time?  Or if you can mix it with last year's potions like Blue Chakra with Eloquence?

Edited by SmokingViolet