Best pheros for sapphics?

Welcome! I think Girl/girl was a good one for that.  I don’t know if it’s still around, but if not, you could probably get some in trade threads.  (The Trading Post). 

Some links you might be interested in: 

I think with phero choice a lot of the question is what are you hoping to get out of it? In any situation, what are you looking for in regards to your partner (or others)? You might choose a phero like Perfect Match, if you want something for bonding between the two of you. Or Open Windows if you want to add a little light hearted fun to date night. I just looked and as of now, the Girl/Girl phero hedgehog mentioned is still available on the website. I think Queen Bee is supposed to be the newer replacement for when it runs out, but I'm not sure if QB was developed with an eye for attraction.

For more sexual pheros, I also want to say don't overlook the sexual blends that may seem like they're geared toward attracting men. My personal chemistry (or personality or aura or whatever the cause) means I can get away with using Sexpionage as a social (I definitely don't recommend this for everyone), and both men and women get happy and giggly around me when I wear it, so I know it is affecting the women, too. And there's also the importance of self-effects! Everybody seems to have a different fave for this, so I really recommend getting some of the trials and seeing what works best for you and your partner. And, of course, I'd suggest trying cops. The recent OCCO releases would be a great place to start with those.

Queen Bee is indeed the replacement for Girl/Girl, having the same benefits and more. Adding a little more copulins to Queen Bee can sex it up, Green Apple Tart made great suggestions with Perfect Match and Open Windows which work on everyone, and the OCCOs which work great for woman to woman attraction.

There's a little of this one left and it's wonderful:

https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/tipping-the-velvet-w-girl-girl-pherotine-2022-phero-enhanced-fragrance-for-women

Here's a search for Queen Bee products:

https://lovepotionperfume.com/search?q=queen+bee