Trying to Decide on a Phero for a Meeting with Some Very Upset People

Next week I have to meet with a group of people who are very, very, very upset about a situation going on. They are not upset with me, but I want to keep them calm and focused on the task at hand. What do you think would be a good choice? I'm not necessarily looking to make them happy as that would not fit the situation. 

Treasured Hearts

Balm Bomb

Anything else?????

I’d pick Treasured Hearts, it has worked so well for me. I used to use Heart & Soul  which I love, love, love but I worry about EST sensitive men. They can become wordy & combative ( which Shocked !!!!! Me) which is the opposite of what you want. 

Also 2nd choice is Open Windows&/or Levitation- talking and you look marvelous.

3rd Savage Beast really calming

@raydee8_love Thanks! Treasured Hearts is what I was leaning towards, but thought maybe I was overlooking other options. You know, Savage Beast could work too. Thanks for that idea.

I also love H&S, but agree it's not the right fit for this situation. I thought about Lumina too, but with it I'm get too much attention and we really need to focus on solving a situation. So, yeah, looking for something calming, but that doesn't draw too much attention to me like the happier, lighter socials usually do.

Thirding Treasured Hearts. That has always helped me smooth things over while keeping my energy up (can be important when dealing with difficult people)  - Balm Bomb tends to make me sleepy (might just be me though). Good luck and let us know how it goes! 

Thank you everyone! I decided to go with @Potion Master 's suggestion of Teddy BB. It was perfect! I only have a sample of it and did my best to "slather" with the sample. Everyone stayed calm, chilled and focused which was exactly what I was going for (Yay for NO vent-fest!). And it helped me to also stay calm which was also nice.