MEMORIAL DAY FLASH SALE!

THERE APPEARS TO BE A GLITCH IN THE CART SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND.

Randomly, people are being told that their package cannot be shipped.

What I am seeing on my end, is that there is no SHIPPING address entered, only a BILLING address.

If the system does not allow you to add a shipping address, then please just mark the package for local pickup, and include a note that you want it shipped to your billing address, (or whatever address you prefer).

ok? Feel free to email me with any problems, or if you would prefer a PayPal invoice instead.

email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you for your orders, wishing you a peaceful Memorial Day!

xoxoxo

19 hours ago, Potion Master said:

THERE APPEARS TO BE A GLITCH IN THE CART SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND.

Randomly, people are being told that their package cannot be shipped.

What I am seeing on my end, is that there is no SHIPPING address entered, only a BILLING address.

If the system does not allow you to add a shipping address, then please just mark the package for local pickup, and include a note that you want it shipped to your billing address, (or whatever address you prefer).

ok? Feel free to email me with any problems, or if you would prefer a PayPal invoice instead.

email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you for your orders, wishing you a peaceful Memorial Day!

xoxoxo

@Potion Master, Mine kind of glitched out when I checked out , can you check to see if ORDER #5998, went thru successfully with a shipping address.

1 hour ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@Potion Master, Mine kind of glitched out when I checked out , can you check to see if ORDER #5998, went thru successfully with a shipping address.

It looks like it went through just fine, DD! Thanks so much! ❤️ 

Thank you for the generous sale! My order should be arriving soon. I’m travelling - taking my mom to our annual vacation - but am super excited to unpack and use everything when I’m back 💕