Sugared Ginger

treadpath

I can't believe I'm the first to review this one! It is AMAZING!!!

In vial: Warm gingerbread baking in the oven.

Wet: Smells like gingerbread cookies! The spices are sharp and I smell ginger and possibly other baking spices. The sugar smell is textured--like the sugar is in big delicious chunky crystals. I want to scratch and sniff myself...

Dry: Ooohhhh.... it drys down into this warm, almost ambery kind of spicy warm deep scent. The sugar is still there, it's still sweet, but not too sweet. The ginger really comes out and I'm not detecting what I was interpreting as other baking spices anymore. The ginger is sooo warm and delicious, but not too like cookies anymore--it gets a little sexy amber-musky on me... which is very yum! It also seems to last a really long time on me, which is fabulous (some perfumes just wander off me after a half hour or so).

I love this one. I keep sniffing myself through the day and thinking "OMG... I smell awesome!" :P

• 3 months later...

I have to agree with treadpath, I wore this one today and also thought, "Damn I smell GOOD today!"

I've layered it with a "generic" vanilla/must scent...one I enjoy but can be sorta "ho hum" some days. Adding Sugared Ginger definitely kicks it up a notch or two! It's definitely got a warm almost caramel/amber depth to it once it settles on the skin. I think I could layer it with many of my regular scents, for a wonderful combo!

Wow. Thanks ladies for reviewing this one......I never did see the first review, which I think was posted before I joined. But, this sounds like something I would really like, being fond of warm ambery-type scents.....

• 1 year later...

Ladies don't underestimate this!

I remember getting a vial of this (I don't think I ever asked for this one so it must have been from a trade or something) but never wore it thinking that it's got ginger so it must be spicy as hell (I'm not fond of spicy scents...) so I placed this on a side with some other spicy scents that I don't wear.

One day, when mom asked me to help her out with the laundry, I was like awww godd nooooooooooo but anyhow, I ended up helping her...but I kept smelling something sweet, perfume-y almost like cookies with a teeny tiny - a smidgen of spice basically good enough to eat. It drove me crazy cause it smelled so good, and I had to ask her what on earth was she wearing! And apparently it was sugar'd ginger!!! I was so shocked!

And she told me that she got sooo many compliments from both men and women on this scent, people didn't want to leave her space! My goodness, I wish I could steal my sample back from her or I'll need to get myself a bottle!

Ladies don't underestimate this!

I remember getting a vial of this (I don't think I ever asked for this one so it must have been from a trade or something) but never wore it thinking that it's got ginger so it must be spicy as hell (I'm not fond of spicy scents...) so I placed this on a side with some other spicy scents that I don't wear.

One day, when mom asked me to help her out with the laundry, I was like awww godd nooooooooooo but anyhow, I ended up helping her...but I kept smelling something sweet, perfume-y almost like cookies with a teeny tiny - a smidgen of spice basically good enough to eat. It drove me crazy cause it smelled so good, and I had to ask her what on earth was she wearing! And apparently it was sugar'd ginger!!! I was so shocked!

And she told me that she got sooo many compliments from both men and women on this scent, people didn't want to leave her space! My goodness, I wish I could steal my sample back from her or I'll need to get myself a bottle!

this is a great post...

i adore the sugared ginger.

if you like that though,

you would LOVE the Liquid Magix !

I am on my second bottle,

and you can smell the ginger in it, its amazing.

this is a great post...

i adore the sugared ginger.

if you like that though,

you would LOVE the Liquid Magix !

I am on my second bottle,

and you can smell the ginger in it, its amazing.

OMG...then I must get a sample of that in my next order! Dang, can't wait for that sale to show up so I can do a major major shopping :happybirthday:

Never tried Sugared ginger then again ... the only thing I have tried with ginger would be the

Baby Drac's Olde Tyme Teething Formula which did not agree with me at first...I think it was one of the spices but then it mellowed out into something very yummy...I liked it eventually..

this sounds absolutely amazing.....sounds like another order is required. My poor, poor credit card.LOL!

if its Baby Drac's that your interested in,

there are only 4 left.

wont be any by the end of this week is what my gutt says.