Girl/Girl any use to straight girls?

Does the girl/girl phero have any use to straight women? It's in the new 'Bosom Bows' so I'll get it in the monthly sampler and will definitely give it a spin except I'm not interested in a girlfriend. If any of you have used it for other than attracting a female romantic interest, what were your results?

Edited by Darbla

I haven't tried it myself but I think some of the ladies here have tried the UN girl-girl phero and had pretty good results. It was mainly social boosting for a female work place setting I think...

I doubt it would be sexual vibe unless you are bi/lesbian though and send out those vibes naturally (it's called "gaydar" isn't it?)

I haven't tried it myself but I think some of the ladies here have tried the UN girl-girl phero and had pretty good results. It was mainly social boosting for a female work place setting I think...

I doubt it would be sexual vibe unless you are bi/lesbian though and send out those vibes naturally (it's called "gaydar" isn't it?)

That is my understanding also.....that is mostly a female social-type mix.....

I wonder if my friend will use this one..

been trying to get her into LP's without much luck!!!

Get her a sample! I'm sure she'll love it if she tries it...how can she not eh? Honestly, I reckon LP stuff is way more potent than cocaine...and heroin...totally addictive, all it takes is having one crack at it ;)

heh heh heh...give her free samples... ;)

I give them to some of my female clients at tax-time.....now they love coming to see me.....

Get her a sample! I'm sure she'll love it if she tries it...how can she not eh? Honestly, I reckon LP stuff is way more potent than cocaine...and heroin...totally addictive, all it takes is having one crack at it :)

heh heh heh...give her free samples... :)

Will do ladies...will do....I hope she puts them to good use...