Is my math boinked or..............

So I was looking at Estratetraenol on another site and they don't sell theirs by mcg/bottle but mcg/spray. For a 30 ml bottle of Estratetraenol it says you get about 200 sprays total. For $199.95 you get 2.5 mcg/spray which would mean there is 500 mcg/bottle of Estratetraenol. LP is also a 30 ml bottle but has 20,000 mcg/bottle of Estratetraenol (for $119.95) and I’m assuming you will also get about 200 sprays. So that would mean you would get 100 mcg of Estratetraenol every time you spray it. To get that much at the other site it would cost $332.95!

Nope, your math is fine, EST is just really expensive but if you sign in and you're a reporting user the prices are alot less. I think EST is out of stock over there tho...

That would be correct. The EST here is indeed 100 mcg per spray in a 30 ml bottle.

One spray is all that is needed for optimum results, as it is extremely concentrated. We will not even get into the reasons other companies may have for marking it up quite so much. It is definitely a very expensive molecule to put out there, but you are getting it at a very reasonable cost here in a beautiful glass bottle, without anyone trying to make a ridiculous profit.

Hope this helps.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Yea it is, but I think the price will be the same when they restock it. I just wanted to do the calculation to see how it came out and I was shocked. I've never bought from there so i did not know it would be a lot lower for being a reporting user. It would have to be an extreme amount lower though, because it is over $200 more plus I think you pay shipping there.

Yea it is, but I think the price will be the same when they restock it. I just wanted to do the calculation to see how it came out and I was shocked. I've never bought from there so i did not know it would be a lot lower for being a reporting user. It would have to be an extreme amount lower though, because it is over $200 more plus I think you pay shipping there.

Yes, even when classified as a "reporting user" over there, you are still paying an exorbitant amount.....the pheros here, whether in spray form, in D5, or in oil, are some of the most concentrated that you will find anywhere on the market, and at a MUCH more reasonable price.....

M&D have been really kind to us. They have offered Pheros to us at VERY reasonable prices. I have spent $$$ on my collection and have found that what I get here is just 10X more worth the cost. I love the oil and D5 base as it lasts ALOT longer and the mixes are just great.

Even the alcohol based pheros here are SO reasonable...What can I say, LP is a very well rounded, fabulous company :)