Pumpkin Shake, Rattle And Roll

djacquelynstew

OMG I remembered I had a tiny bottle gifted to me by the Lovely Goddess Lynne..

WOW Yummy Pumpkin Vanilla Love Fluff Cloud.. I could not believe how delicious this was. I only dabbed a bit because it's a tiny special cute bottle and I never want to run out of this one.

was there a reason this one wasnt re-brewed? A discontinued ingredient? Just curious.

I have a feeling of more pumpkin flavours to come.

There was a component in it which Mara had only a small supply of, and so that's why she offered it as a gift in 5ml bottles and samples because she could only make so much of it in the first place.

There was a component in it which Mara had only a small supply of, and so that's why she offered it as a gift in 5ml bottles and samples because she could only make so much of it in the first place.

ahhhh gotcha.

I thought to myself, it fits the catagory of a second potential GGG in the smell -department ;)

Is this different from the Dracs bakery series or Pumpalicious?

I would say so, but it's all dependent on chemistry. To me, this is less spicy than the Drac series and has a deeper aura to it than Pumpalicious, probably because of the patchouli.

I would say so, but it's all dependent on chemistry. To me, this is less spicy than the Drac series and has a deeper aura to it than Pumpalicious, probably because of the patchouli.

patchouli makes everything better.

PSRR : I know I am abnormal but I wasn't crazy about this one... too patchy... and though I love pumpkin pie SPICES, pumpkin itself can be strangely wan on me...

@Lor re: comparing to Drac series & Pumpilicious -- I got same impressions as Luna... I adore the Drac series because it's very spice-forward and CAKEY. Pumpilicious was sort of the opposite, kind of sheerly or 'translucentlly' pumpkin-y. PSRR is dark, opaque and chewy.

PSRR : I know I am abnormal but I wasn't crazy about this one... too patchy... and though I love pumpkin pie SPICES, pumpkin itself can be strangely wan on me...

@Lor re: comparing to Drac series & Pumpilicious -- I got same impressions as Luna... I adore the Drac series because it's very spice-forward and CAKEY. Pumpilicious was sort of the opposite, kind of sheerly or 'translucentlly' pumpkin-y. PSRR is dark, opaque and chewy.

its the chewy part that intrigues me.

Im trying to think of the other scents that I have that i would also classify as chewy.....I think prolly the mixture of patchouli as Luna mentioned and something caramel. Or resiny translates as chewy to me sometimes.

im going to have to look that one up, I dont recall it unless it came out while I was offline.

I love me some chewy, thanks Luna.

Sugared Babe is the one which is the most "chewy" to me, in regards to the amber.

lol im looking EVERYWHERE...private editions, did a search in archives, perfumery,cant find it!

was it a private edition?

It was the very first PE Mara made, so I think it was before you joined the forum. But Majmua Sultana has a similar quality to it.

ahhh ok thanks that explains it!

Majmua looks pretty, I wouldnt have guessed its chewy.

• 6 months later...

Alas, this one was too sweet for me. I didn't get any pumpkin really, more of just a reeeeaaaly sweet scent. I tried to pair it with something like Beyond the Veil or a Majmua to cut the sweetness but it just did't work out. :-(

had to put up on trade page