Vamp Cafe Artisan Soap Scrub Bar

goddesslynne

Vamp Cafe Artisan Soap Scrub Bar - 4 oz.

Now this is a scrub! All the best things... coffee grounds, coffee butter, shea, cocoa, and tons of oils combined with Danna's own special soap recipe to bring you back from the brink of death.

Heavily scented with *Vamp Cafe*, it looks like a yummy (but dark and ebil) coffee cake! Use as you would any scrub, but be warned - this is ONE HARD BAR. If you find that it's just too hard for you, break off a piece, add a bit of water and let it get squishy. (This will make your tub/shower/swimming pool look like a caffeinated crime scene - but you will smell and feel so good after!

This is an absolutely fabulous bar!! I used it this morning, the scent is delightful, but what makes it stand out is the level of scrubbiness: HIGH!! I used this on my arms, butt and legs and I'm as smooth as a newborn!!

Vamp Cafe Artisan Soap Scrub Bar - 4 oz.

Now this is a scrub! All the best things... coffee grounds, coffee butter, shea, cocoa, and tons of oils combined with Danna's own special soap recipe to bring you back from the brink of death.

Heavily scented with *Vamp Cafe*, it looks like a yummy (but dark and ebil) coffee cake! Use as you would any scrub, but be warned - this is ONE HARD BAR. If you find that it's just too hard for you, break off a piece, add a bit of water and let it get squishy. (This will make your tub/shower/swimming pool look like a caffeinated crime scene - but you will smell and feel so good after!

This is an absolutely fabulous bar!! I used it this morning, the scent is delightful, but what makes it stand out is the level of scrubbiness: HIGH!! I used this on my arms, butt and legs and I'm as smooth as a newborn!!

mmm.....sounds delish !! Iz want one TOO !!

Lynne, I read the "Vamp Cafe" thread in reviews, is the soap "berry-ish" ?

Edited by liz

• 3 months later...

I used mine for the first time this morning...IT'S VERY SCRUBBY! Like, hurts so good kinda scrubby. I used it on my problem areas but I was too afeared to go whole-body, as it were. It does smell much more like coffee than Vamp Cafe the fragrance does, to me, so this is more like what I thought Vamp Cafe would smell like.

I nabbed another one of these with my recent order. Yep, scrubs so good!! I've found that I mostly use it on my upper arms and butt, sometimes my forearms. It's perfect for pre-self-tanner!!

Yeah I think this is best for elbows and knees, feet, and those pesky areas which need major exfoliation and/or caffeine. The brown sugar scrub is a step down from this in that you can use it all over, but it's not hardcore scrubby like the scrub bar.

Edited by luna65

• 6 months later...

I received this as a gift from a trade :) Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :)

Holding it, thinking WHOA! This stuff is heavy! and it feels like a HARD ROCK! :) Then i smell strong coffee... MMM.... :love:

Opened half of the package, touched the scrub bar, thought it's VERY coarse.... Wondered how to use it...

Broke it into small pieces, bought it into the shower with me, started "scrubbing" with the small soap, thought it was too coarse...

then i let the soap to soak a bit of water, got a tiny bit off the small soap and started rubbing on my knees, ankles and my body :)

My knees and ankles became so smooth and clean within a few scrubs! It's wonderful! :)

I had at least 10 different LP perfumes on before my shower and this soap scrub bar removed all the scent and left me with a hint of coffeeeeeee :):):)

Ordered Fragranced Scrub of the Month IMMEDIATELY after my first trail of Vamp Cafe Artisan Soap Scrub Bar :) HEEHEE :):):) You guys are wonderful!!!!! Wonderful perfume and wonderful Bath products!!! Can't wait to try out more!!! :party: