Okay Ladies,

So I have always bought straight EOW (yeah I have a set of stones I guess haha) and blatant Invitation and layered with LP Perfumes (such a LP red, LP Black) :( or went down to the rotten core and applied a bit of LAM(brown sugar) or OCCO (red) well...as I began doing this I could definetely tell if I was layering too many cops to the point of where people would stare or run. However on my lucky days I hit my sweet spot where I was a magnet for sexual energy.

Well my man is loving the fact that I am so into this and loves his reaction when Im wearing it. So....I just put in an order for LP original (which I have yet to bask in the glory of Ive heard some great reviews!!!) mixed with BI & EOW...dont know how this will work but I know Mara and Danna have all of the power to make sex in a bottle.

Im just a little nervous because Ive never amped up perfumes...does this work just as well?

I adore anything amped with BI. After five minutes the smell is always dried down on me. I would even wear it straight with no cover it dries so well. The added cops on the other hand are a bit much for me. If you can do the above you will be fine, though. My ex could detect cops a mile away and it would make him gag. Single again so i guess I'll try them out on the rest of the world.

I adore anything amped with BI. After five minutes the smell is always dried down on me. I would even wear it straight with no cover it dries so well. The added cops on the other hand are a bit much for me. If you can do the above you will be fine, though. My ex could detect cops a mile away and it would make him gag. Single again so i guess I'll try them out on the rest of the world.

Oh I completely agree BI is my best friend...I love the added cops because no one every really tells me that I smell. I mean one time (aka my first order ever!!!) I thought it would be interesting to wear EOW straight uncut by itself. everyone kept wondering what smelled like cat pee. My boyfriend really doesnt detect the cops. The only thing I really get is a club over the head and pulled into the bedroom hahahaha

Im just a little nervous because Ive never amped up perfumes...does this work just as well?

Definitely. I've never actually worn any of the mixes straight until I bought an bottle of unscented Sexology from someone here a few months ago. But either phero-enhanced or added-in I've always had good times with the woobie on those which I know work (Sexology, P-com Cuddle Bunny, Drop Your Guard).

Mine was so young I didn't really need the cops and he would literally gag. Not so sexy!

Mine is older (turning 50 this year), and he loves the cops....he detects them when wet....he usually says....."WOW, that one has some ASS in it!" But he knows that after it dries down, he is in heaven.....so, he encourages me to wear my phero-laden blends....

As for boosting scents, about half of mine are boosted. Even if it is only EoW, they have "something" in there! I like adding EoW (even if I don't add any other pheros) for one main reason....applying "on the fly".....you can spray or roll on an unscented phero easily, and it will usually quickly dry down (unless it is a stinky one like BI), and you may not offend anyone as long as you cover it well. BUT I guarantee you that if anyone even goes in the room where you just applied EoW, you will get a "WTF IS THAT SMELL?!?!" reaction.....

About 3/4 of my boosted scents have either BI or Leather, and about 1/4 of them are just EoW boosted.

If my kids walk in after I apply they always ask if I threw up!!

Yeah, whenever I do an EoW mixing in the bathroom, my son comes in and says...."Are you making some of your STRANGE perfumes again Mom?" I just say, "Yes, son", and I'm thinking to myself....."strange, indeed.....but EFFECTIVE"......

Edited by Dolly

Yeah, whenever I do an EoW mixing in the bathroom, my son comes in and says...."Are you making some of your STRANGE perfumes again Mom?" I just say, "Yes, son", and I'm thinking to myself....."strange, indeed.....but EFFECTIVE"......

Takes me back to the EOW neat in the car application - that lead the kids to say - WTH is rancid in here...and I told them a cheeseburger must have fallen under the seat! :(