Mistress Christmas olive oil and apricot body cream

ladybegood1

Um...OMG! Yum This is hands down the best sample I have ever received! I LOVE this scent and bearly had the box open before I ordered a bottle of the cologne! LOL The cream is the perfect compliment to this scent so rich and yummy..I start out getting the frankincense then the pear and ginger stand up and say "Hello". So delicious it is making my stomach growl! LOL

Edited by ladybegood1

The texture of the cream is fantastic: not too heavy or light, just right. And you know how people always say "a little goes a long way" but then either it doesn't or it's so thick you can't spread it? This somehow feels thick and luxurious AND yet it spreads so easily and absorbs fast. I kept using smaller & smaller amounts and it was still always too much. Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, wow.

This cream is gloriously rich and soothing (I am in the desert, and am prone to itchy lizard skin, if I do not spoil myself with proper skin care products)... the scent is not overly sweet or rich, decadently creamy and a little complex (not at all in a way that would make it a poor fragrance choice for a lotion).

Neck to toe, this is fabulous.

I must admit I love Mistress Christmas, and when I got these 2 samps, I put them on my shelf, but I am kinda hoarding them....cause I don't want to use them up. I know - that makes no sense. I see I must slather some on along with the perfume tomorrow.

Icing...I live in the desert also :bye: ...do try the shea butter creme sold here, you will love it too !!!!

Oh, I've been eyeing it - I live off cocoa and shea butter products, I don't know what I'd do without either!

• 1 month later...