Just ordered my FIRST big girl phero

Okay, after peppering this fourm with endless questions, I bit the bullet and ordered :

A-nol and SS4W :lol:

I phoned the perfumerie today and had a lovely chat with Mara who was extremely sweet and helpful. As we talked she gave me so many suggestions for scents and helped me narrow down the gazillion questions I had about pheromones. (Man Mara you sure know your stuff!)

So, besides the pheros I also ordered (and have a couple coming from trades):

Carolyn's Man Nip

Happy Endings

Halo's Angelique

LP Pink

LP Silver

Pillow Patter

Remind Me Again

Sparkle Fuschia

Sugared Roses

I read the entire SS4W thread and decided on the alcohol base since I live in a cooler climate, and I wanted to be able to diffuse it out a bit :)

Thank you Mara for steering me in the right direction. I would have never tried Sugared Roses, or the LP Silver. Can't wait to experiment with them all. *doing happy dance*

Isn't Mara the best!!

You have many of my faves on the way, and I'm sure you'll enjoy them!!

LOVE SS4W, and I just realized I only have it in the original Mara's Rocket Fuel. May be time for another blend for me!!

Isn't Mara the best!!

You have many of my faves on the way, and I'm sure you'll enjoy them!!

She took so much time to answer my questions! I was surprised by that. I would have never thought to phone someone at work but she gave me lots of time and suggestions. Can't wait for order!!

SS4W is the one I am considering for my first boosted scent. I got my sample of LP Red last night and I think that is what I will take the plunge on.

Oooooo...LP Red & SS4W would be lethal together :abfx:

Congrats Raq...you will be very happy with your choices...Mara Rocks!!!! :blink: