Anticipation!!

Arianna

What did you get?

Inquiring minds want to know :heart106: ...my first order was a single trial size of Cougar,had never heard of LPMP or read the forum.I was stunned by the care of the handling of that one tiny order,and Cougar was an instant hit...the rest,as they say is history,and has been an awesome adventure :)

Yes, yes! tell! Did you go whole hog? or conservative? It took me about three orders to order my first "big Girl" UN phero :love592:

Ha! It took me over 2 years to order my first big girl UN phero but that's simply a matter of finances in my case. I have lots of blends though and a big girl roll on bottle of Woozy Floozy that I bought in the trading post area. And a bag of mysterious AD samples that I know nothing about.

Yes, yes! tell! Did you go whole hog? or conservative? It took me about three orders to order my first "big Girl" UN phero :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Whole hog!!! Why not? :) I just couldn't decide. So many lovely choices. Here they are: Beyond the Veil, LPAutumn 2011, Flying Potion 2011, Poetry & Grace, Closer, Message in a Bottle and last but not least Time of Your Life. Think I'm being over zealous?

Whole hog!!! Why not? :) I just couldn't decide. So many lovely choices. Here they are: Beyond the Veil, LPAutumn 2011, Flying Potion 2011, Poetry & Grace, Closer, Message in a Bottle and last but not least Time of Your Life. Think I'm being over zealous?

No way! Enjoy your goodies!

Excited.....Excited!!!!!! Received my lovely little package today. Packed with care...nothing broken. Can't wait to go home and play!!

Have fun! it doesn't get better than that first package. Well I guess it can, but that rush of the first one is hard to beat.