Coconut Cocoa brown sugar butter scrub

luna65

These butter scrubs will make you SO INCREDIBLY SOFT, as I keep saying. I cannot stress this enough!

As Mara said she noted, this one is very oily (or as I refer to it, "gloopy") so be careful when handling it. It really needs to be used more for moisturizing than exfoliation, but even though it's brown sugar it's facesafe. It's an awesome lip scrub, I used it last night and my lips are so smooth now! And it tastes YUMMEH but very sweet, so I would watch how much you taste it, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

My Bath Slave and I had so. Much. FUN! with this one, heh. :666:

On my own I tend to use it just on my face but when scrubbed all over...mmmm! I highly recommend having someone else scrub you with it. Again, you've got to be careful because it's gloopy (and make sure you wash out the tub/shower afterwards because otherwise there will be a slippery residue) so use small amounts and just go over desired areas more than once to lessen the chance that it ends up in the tub and not on you; but the end result is sooooo smoooooth! Which leads to other slippery sliding activities, hee!

The edible aspect is, of course, another element of the fun. ;)

but the end result is sooooo smoooooth! Which leads to other slippery sliding activities, hee!

The edible aspect is, of course, another element of the fun. ;)

LoL! Good for you Luna, I'm glad you enjoyed your slippery scrub...hehe... I wish I had gotten this scrubby, it sounds perfect for me, but I might copy you on your slippery adventures with some of my Caramel Cupcake scrubby for some tubby-scrubby fun.... :P

I need to be spanked .... I totally forgot to order last week so my hub can bring the scrub and smellies back for me!

Edited - And I want the new scrub badly .......

Edited by JOC

Oh JOC, sorry to hear that...

• 2 weeks later...