How to get this effect? Slow, steady build up, then boomshockalocka!

So there are plenty of threads about getting DIHL looks with certain mixes or mixes that make your man want to go at it like a jack rabbit. However, what mixes have you come across that result in a slow, steady build-up to that "I need you now!" feeling?

For instance, lots of people have gotten that DIHL with Cuddlebunny and SS4W (I'm pretty sure that I got it the other day when wearing SS4W).

Sexpionage has me having a hair-pulling, bitey good time in 20 minutes flat. I'd imagine that BI would be similar (I'll see soon once USPS stops holding my package hostage).

What about something that causes an initial interest that slowly builds to get you to the hot, steamy "let's blow this joint and get to know each other (in the "Biblical way) RIGHT NOW" state.

Any ideas or suggestions? Just looking for something a little different.

Wow, if there were one product that could do THAT!!! I think what you're describing would take multiple products, applied periodically. Maybe start with a small amount of cops, perhaps with leather to start, then carry a small bottle of sexpionage to apply at the perfect moment? Or, start with Cuddle Bunny and them amp it up with an OCCO right before dessert is served? Or, start with TH, then blast with OCCO and Topper?

I've found that SS4W does what you describe, but that's just how Mr. Goddess and I "foreplay". We will often go out to lunch, run a few errands, playing grab-ass undercover the whole time, until we finally get home and have fun!!

If you're talking about over the course of time, I'd go with a series of pheros, starting with something like Perfect Match, and then going to maybe Cuddle Bunny before getting to Sexipionage. But if you're talking about over the course of an evening, it's definitely more about how you work it than what you're wearing.

ETA: I see GL just posted essentially the same thing. lol

Edited by BlueBear

To chime in with the consensus: yes, it's absolutely actual human interaction and chemistry which is supposed to do that, not a pheromone blend. The mix can enhance it by engendering desire but the pacing is all up to you. JMO.

I guess I'll have to do more experimenting.

The problem is that DH isn't affected by the "softer" pheros like SS4W, LFM, Cuddle Bunny (and back in the day, IS/B from androtics). I do get responses from OTHER people with those other blends though. I wore leather a couple of times and, interestingly, had no response. He responds to Comp Positions or plain ole cops. The response is "take your clothes off now!" though. Not a slow build up, which is what I'd like. Essentially, there's no "in between" with us.

I have something with BI and Bang coming so we'll see what happens.

Otherwise, maybe I'll just have to suck it and deal with our "friends with serious benefits situation." It is what it is.

You know what has worked for me along those lines? OCCO black or Sexpionage and Open Widows. In a recent thread Dolly had suggested to try cops and a-nol (or maybe it was cops and open windows, which is essentially the same thing.) I've tried it once and it worked beautifully, well, I tried it again last night and YOWZA. It was like in the movies where you can't wait to get home and then leave a trail of clothes...

So here's how I do it:

I wore some of my own mixture of LP red mixed with a few drops of Sexpionage UN in oil (but BI might work, or BANG in oil may work great too since it has SS4W along with cops in it)

Then I dotted some OCCO black by my shoulders, sides of chest (right before armpits) and inner thighs..

Then I let that dry down REALLY GOOD and get dressed, do hair, etc....

The last think I did before walking out the door was to spray some Open Windows UN in alcohol on my clothes and hair-about 4 sprays

Now mind you we've been married for 21 years, but the chemistry is always there, this blend just gave it some oomph and I always react to cops in a particularily (sp) "ahem" sexy way so that was the vibe I was giving out. Plus the Open windows always makes me feel like: "woooohoooo" so It could have been just the vibe I was giving off.

Anyway, as the evening progressed, it was def a slow build b/c of the a-nol, as in we were having fun and flirting etc which for me is the slow build part. I mean, let's face it, a woman likes to be talked to and sort of wooed right? Especiall if it's interjected with a couple of naughty promises whispered in her ear or a rather blatant innuendo....

The cops serve to amp all of that social stuff up into a sort of urgency. And if you're like me, I like to sort of draw that part out. It's excruciatingly exquisite.

Whew! (fans self) I'll just stop there before I give too much detail away, but you get the idea. You should give it a try.

You know what has worked for me along those lines? OCCO black or Sexpionage and Open Widows. In a recent thread Dolly had suggested to try cops and a-nol (or maybe it was cops and open windows, which is essentially the same thing.) I've tried it once and it worked beautifully, well, I tried it again last night and YOWZA. It was like in the movies where you can't wait to get home and then leave a trail of clothes...

So here's how I do it:

I wore some of my own mixture of LP red mixed with a few drops of Sexpionage UN in oil (but BI might work, or BANG in oil may work great too since it has SS4W along with cops in it)

Then I dotted some OCCO black by my shoulders, sides of chest (right before armpits) and inner thighs..

Then I let that dry down REALLY GOOD and get dressed, do hair, etc....

The last think I did before walking out the door was to spray some Open Windows UN in alcohol on my clothes and hair-about 4 sprays

Now mind you we've been married for 21 years, but the chemistry is always there, this blend just gave it some oomph and I always react to cops in a particularily (sp) "ahem" sexy way so that was the vibe I was giving out. Plus the Open windows always makes me feel like: "woooohoooo" so It could have been just the vibe I was giving off.

Anyway, as the evening progressed, it was def a slow build b/c of the a-nol, as in we were having fun and flirting etc which for me is the slow build part. I mean, let's face it, a woman likes to be talked to and sort of wooed right? Especiall if it's interjected with a couple of naughty promises whispered in her ear or a rather blatant innuendo....

The cops serve to amp all of that social stuff up into a sort of urgency. And if you're like me, I like to sort of draw that part out. It's excruciatingly exquisite.

Whew! (fans self) I'll just stop there before I give too much detail away, but you get the idea. You should give it a try.

Now THIS sounds promising. We've been married for almost 12 years and there is an underlying chemistry, but for whatever reason, things always go from 0-60 with us. I want to go from 0-20-40-60. You described exactly what I'm looking for.

I have all of the pheros that you mentioned in some form or another except for Open Windows. I'll try to remember to add it to my January order.

Thanks!

Edited by Pursestan

Now THIS sounds promising. We've been married for almost 12 years and there is an underlying chemistry, but for whatever reason, things always go from 0-60 with us. I want to go from 0-20-40-60. You described exactly what I'm looking for.

I have all of the pheros that you mentioned in some form or another except for Open Windows. I'll try to remember to add it to my January order.

Thanks!

Open Windows is fab.....I am waiting on an order with some Gotcha......I hear it is excellent paired with cops as well....

so It could have been just the vibe I was giving off.

I would say that should get a lot of credit too; so in that way the phero benefit you both to create the perfect mood.

But see, I never know what came first: the vibe I give off or the phero's. chicken egg syndrome

I think both play their part at the same time. When you wear a phero and you are conscious about it, you'll beam with a lot of confidence, calm and good mood. This charisma together with a whiff of the pheros, that's what makes the attraction.