New here :)

KK in Ohio

I'm KK and I live in Ohio. I'm married and have a grown daughter who lives about an hour from me. I have a fur baby named Melody, she's a ragdoll kitty, 6 years. We live in a small country town and Smuckers jelly is made here. I've always lived in big cities. We've lived here for 10 years now and it's like a piece of heaven on earth to me. I've moved a lot in my lifetime, overseas, around the U.S., lived in Alaska for 8 years, etc. It's so good to be settled now.

Sue shared some of her Love Potion samples with me. She started this! It's all her fault that I'm here! :001_tt2: I love LP and I'm going to be placing an order soon and I know soon I'll be getting samples to try out more things.

Nice to meet y'all! :jumpforjoy:

KK

I'm KK and I live in Ohio. I'm married and have a grown daughter who lives about an hour from me. I have a fur baby named Melody, she's a ragdoll kitty, 6 years. We live in a small country town and Smuckers jelly is made here. I've always lived in big cities. We've lived here for 10 years now and it's like a piece of heaven on earth to me. I've moved a lot in my lifetime, overseas, around the U.S., lived in Alaska for 8 years, etc. It's so good to be settled now.

Sue shared some of her Love Potion samples with me. She started this! It's all her fault that I'm here! :001_tt2: I love LP and I'm going to be placing an order soon and I know soon I'll be getting samples to try out more things.

Nice to meet y'all! :jumpforjoy:

KK

Hi KK, It's great to have you here!

Enjoy the boards, and don't be afraid to ask questions, or make comments/ reviews!

Danna

Welcome KK!! :jumpforjoy:

Thank you, Dolly! :jumpforjoy:

KK

Mornin' KK - a place in the country sounds like heaven to me too...congrats on finding "home"...and welcome to the LP Addict Zone! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Mornin' KK - a place in the country sounds like heaven to me too...congrats on finding "home"...and welcome to the LP Addict Zone! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Hi Quidditch Captain, thank you! :love: I loved the Harry Potter books too. :)

The only time when it's not heavn in the country is when the wind blows a certain way and we get cow smell here. ;) LOL

KK

:c38-0022: KK !! :) I have friend we call KK, she has 10 furbabies.

join the fun.

liz :love:

:c38-0022: KK !! ;) I have friend we call KK, she has 10 furbabies.

join the fun.

liz :)

LOL Thank you liz! :love: I've been called KK since I was a kid, and it stuck. It's because my first and middle name both start with "K."

KK

LOL Thank you liz! :) I've been called KK since I was a kid, and it stuck. It's because my first and middle name both start with "K."

KK

My 'KK' 's first and last name begin w/K . Sooooooo...... what have you bought ?????

liz :lol:

My 'KK' 's first and last name begin w/K . Sooooooo...... what have you bought ?????

liz :cry:

Hi liz :)

I bought a full size of LP Pink. I LOVE that scent! Then I got two freebies, Red and Angel of Spring. Red, I'm not real sure if I like it. A lady told me to use it in cold weather and I might like it better. So I'll save it until Fall crisp weather comes around. Angel of Spring, I LOVE it! The only thing is the scent doesn't last long and it's not very strong. I do love the scent though! :arf: So far that's all I've gotten. Did you notice the "so far?" ;)

Have you been buying the scents for very long? Do you have a lot of nice fragrances? :wub:

KK

Hi KK and Welcome. I know you'll love it here.

Hi Countesszero, thank you :) and I do love it here and am learning so much about oil scents. I'd never used them before until someone shared with me and led me here. :arf: LOL

KK

Hi liz :arf:

I bought a full size of LP Pink. I LOVE that scent! Then I got two freebies, Red and Angel of Spring. Red, I'm not real sure if I like it. A lady told me to use it in cold weather and I might like it better. So I'll save it until Fall crisp weather comes around. Angel of Spring, I LOVE it! The only thing is the scent doesn't last long and it's not very strong. I do love the scent though! :wub: So far that's all I've gotten. Did you notice the "so far?" ;)

Have you been buying the scents for very long? Do you have a lot of nice fragrances? :cry:

KK

Hey KK, addiction started late Nov/07, I have a "little" collection..... :) and it grows because I'm realizing that there are notes I never gave much attention to and finding out that I like. I find that if a fragrance doesn't do much for me at first, I let it 'age' and try it again later on. I'm pretty fortunate in that my skin doesn't 'eat up' scents like many here, or perhaps I don't notice it. In any case, I LOVE them ALL !!! ENJOY !

liz ;)