2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I downloaded the free version, I'll try it tonight, and upgrade if it works for my location. I've had a few that were slightly off somehow.

I see.

Posted (edited)

This smells good on me especially to have fruit in it.  Surprisingly.  I got hits from men and women.  Everyone was pleasant and it was nice.  I visited with my cousin, went to the bank, and did some light shopping. 

Edited by Honeycake

@Honeycake Pallas always puts me in a great mood! Sounds like it's just what you need.

2 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Honeycake Pallas always puts me in a great mood! Sounds like it's just what you need.

It was unexpectedly fun.  :)  And that was what I needed. 

This is a most elegant and beautiful perfume. I love how it makes me feel alive and full of energy.  Grapefruit always gives me that lift that I need and the rose is what gives it that Duchess air of sophistication...

I hope Mara creates more grapefruit and rose combo's in the future...

This is so bright and happy! On me it's quite pink, but it stays very bright and juicy the whole time. Gorgeous! Damn, I wish I had a bottle! I swear I tried it before and wasn't this taken with it. I love Lumina, though. It makes me feel special. I can't decide if it's a spring scent or a summer scent. I think summer. 

OMG it's so nice, I can't stop sniffing my wrists.