Pallas w/ Lumina

This smells good on me especially to have fruit in it.  Surprisingly.  I got hits from men and women.  Everyone was pleasant and it was nice.  I visited with my cousin, went to the bank, and did some light shopping. 

Edited by Honeycake

• 4 weeks later...

This is a most elegant and beautiful perfume. I love how it makes me feel alive and full of energy.  Grapefruit always gives me that lift that I need and the rose is what gives it that Duchess air of sophistication...

I hope Mara creates more grapefruit and rose combo's in the future...

This is so bright and happy! On me it's quite pink, but it stays very bright and juicy the whole time. Gorgeous! Damn, I wish I had a bottle! I swear I tried it before and wasn't this taken with it. I love Lumina, though. It makes me feel special. I can't decide if it's a spring scent or a summer scent. I think summer. 

OMG it's so nice, I can't stop sniffing my wrists. 

• 7 months later...

Today was my last few spritzes of a bottle of Pallas with Lumina. Thank goodness I have a few Lumina oil back-ups to turn into sprays! Not long after I put it on, my daughter jumped me and told me I smelled good. I think everyone feels that way around someone in Lumina! 

• 4 months later...

I wanted to give a review of Pallas w/Lumina now that it's been aged. 

This one is a true masterpiece, I love the complexity of the blend. I always associated rose unfairly as being an old-lady scent. This is a rose-infused fragrance with the grapefruit and tangerine taming it down. I wear this to work a lot as I like how this is subtle yet gives off a very sophisticated vibe. Prior to this aging the grapefruit took center stage but now its so beautifully balanced its like walking into an expensive store and just taking it all in. Now that it has aged, I have been able to pick up more of the musk in this blend... Everyone needs to grab one or more of these...now that its sold out I wish I had a few more bottles in the stash.

12 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I always associated rose unfairly as being an old-lady scent. 

I did too! Summer Crush was the rose containing scent that changed my mind. I didn’t even like florals before trying LPs...they really are magic! 

13 hours ago, hedgehog said:

I did too! Summer Crush was the rose containing scent that changed my mind. I didn’t even like florals before trying LPs...they really are magic! 

I really like summer crush as well, the rose it this blend is so nicely done...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed the oil smelling different than the spray For Pallas? I feel like the oil bottle I’ve just opened highlights the rose, whereas the spray is more grapefruit forward. Or maybe I just need to shake the bottle. I know the carrier shouldn’t affect the final drydown, but I’m getting more rose from the oil.

• 1 year later...

I’ve been revisiting Pallas post-Covid, I am finding it very cheery, once again. I had a nasty cold (perhaps 2 years ago) and it made my beloved Pallas smell different. Now it seems to be back to its old beauty. Very strange, but thank you Covid!

• 3 weeks later...